Okay im done

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay so why constantly do it?

You're not smarter than anybody else here, despite your effort to use highbrow sarcasm to appear so. And it's sour grapes anyway, as Cutler has shown himself unworthy of the offseason accolades and the guaranteed $54 million. No reason to take it personally if you were wrong on Cutler - that's life ...

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
You're not smarter than anybody else here, despite your effort to use highbrow sarcasm to appear so. And it's sour grapes anyway, as Cutler has shown himself unworthy of the offseason accolades and the guaranteed $54 million. No reason to take it personally if you were wrong on Cutler - that's life ...

You forgot the contract buy out and the 50 million we gave him from 2009-2013

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jay sucks. That is my opinion after much research. If you don't agree you suck too.

Could be worse, he could have had a game like Krapperpick is having. 55 yards and a pick? Man that's sad.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guy making fun of my epilepsy? Wow you gotta be one loser of a guy in real life

giphy.gif

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Who in the NFL is "truly" happy with their QB? Packers, Broncos, Patriots, Colts? Every other team has horrible QB play or "enginmas's like Jay Cutker(see Matt Ryan). What can you do?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Who in the NFL is "truly" happy with their QB? Packers, Broncos, Patriots, Colts? Every other team has horrible QB play or "enginmas's like Jay Cutker(see Matt Ryan). What can you do?
Up and down QB play would be a bit more tolerable if it wasn't for the consistent turnovers. Its maddening and people lose patience after years of the same mistakes. Groundhogs day doesn't sit well with most.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So im done defending jay and now plan on complaining about him non stop with the rest of the CCS. Now that im doing this whats the plan? Will it get us better QBing out of him? Will phill draft a new QB now?

Hey, stick with your beliefs. But man, if you haven't soured on Cutler yet, gotta wonder what it will take.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Thanks Him. I wouldn't call using sarcasm a way to measure intelligence especially on the internet but thank god you came to let me know whats up. Also who is sour? I'm quite fine with Cutler leaving or being "wrong" as you put it.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this. if anything he's regressing now.

If? There is no question Cutler has regressed. Dude looks scared to throw the ball now. Never seen that from him before.