Okay im done

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My god, some of you post like you've just discovered boobs. Grow the fuck up.

The second I stop thoroughly enjoying boobs I'll be sure to rip my dick off causing massive blood loss and eventual death. My epitaph will read: "Without loving boobs life lost all meaning; penis was subsequently torn off in a fit of despair."

robb

Liked Posts:
After another disappointing season, I'm really depressed. The Bears are in need of so much in order to turn this team around. By the time that happens, other areas will have come to the point of needing to be addressed. Cutler has potential. But potential isn't enough. Enough is enough. The Bears organization better get it together. I lived many years as a Bears fan in the 60's and even 70's. They were pathetic! We are returning to that level of play. Poor Chicago has taken on debt building that stadium and now we are going to have a shitty team in there who won't be able to generate revenue in a few years when people surrender their seat licenses due to frustration and the lack of desire to watch such a disappointing team. This team needed to act at the beginning of the season if they wanted to reassure fans. This franchise is fortunate to be in this location. This franchise is lucky to have a storied past. But this franchise has to realize that time moves on and rewriting the dismal past again is not an option. Fire Emery, Fire Trestman, DEFINITELY fire Tucker, (absolutely terrible). The fact that our ARCHENEMY has written a song called the Bears still suck and we cannot even win a freaking game against them is DISHEARTENING. I, like many of you, probably have a few acquaintances that are Packer fans. It's inevitable. One relative strays and inbreeds and the next thing you know, six degrees of separation brings you in contact with one of these toothless morons. And so it goes, year after year. I'm sick of it! I'm sick of excuses. From it's just another game to "our guys played well yada yada yada...trestman" who barely owned up to it in yesterday's press conference. AND once again, the bears have one of the best backs in the league, Forte. He'll go the way of Payton wasting his talent in Chicago when he could play on a SuperBowl contending team. Poor guy. I'm sure Urlacher is appreciating this. However, cutting him wasn't related to this debacle. Sure he added to our defense but his time had come. Unfortunately, the Bears can't get anyone in the draft to supplant these guys. Which brings me to the conclusion that besides the coaches, besides the players, where are these scouts from. Fire their butts too. Top to Bottom-Left to Right. clean house. In ten years when my grandchildren turn on the t.v., maybe I won't have to be embarrassed to be a Bear's Fan. I could type forever, but my blood pressure is getting too high. Bear Down...I guess.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Robb, no clue who you are man, but nobody is going to read that wall of text. Trying inserting some paragraphs please.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't forget boobs. It will only bother one guy.

yea rob boobs are key in makin a valid point life begins and ends with boobs.....

0558-Sara-Stone--Big-Boobs-extremegifs-119.gif

see this post now has meaning

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
After another disappointing season, I'm really depressed. The Bears are in need of so much in order to turn this team around. By the time that happens, other areas will have come to the point of needing to be addressed. Cutler has potential. But potential isn't enough. Enough is enough. The Bears organization better get it together. I lived many years as a Bears fan in the 60's and even 70's. They were pathetic! We are returning to that level of play. Poor Chicago has taken on debt building that stadium and now we are going to have a shitty team in there who won't be able to generate revenue in a few years when people surrender their seat licenses due to frustration and the lack of desire to watch such a disappointing team. This team needed to act at the beginning of the season if they wanted to reassure fans. This franchise is fortunate to be in this location. This franchise is lucky to have a storied past. But this franchise has to realize that time moves on and rewriting the dismal past again is not an option. Fire Emery, Fire Trestman, DEFINITELY fire Tucker, (absolutely terrible). The fact that our ARCHENEMY has written a song called the Bears still suck and we cannot even win a freaking game against them is DISHEARTENING. I, like many of you, probably have a few acquaintances that are Packer fans. It's inevitable. One relative strays and inbreeds and the next thing you know, six degrees of separation brings you in contact with one of these toothless morons. And so it goes, year after year. I'm sick of it! I'm sick of excuses. From it's just another game to "our guys played well yada yada yada...trestman" who barely owned up to it in yesterday's press conference. AND once again, the bears have one of the best backs in the league, Forte. He'll go the way of Payton wasting his talent in Chicago when he could play on a SuperBowl contending team. Poor guy. I'm sure Urlacher is appreciating this. However, cutting him wasn't related to this debacle. Sure he added to our defense but his time had come. Unfortunately, the Bears can't get anyone in the draft to supplant these guys. Which brings me to the conclusion that besides the coaches, besides the players, where are these scouts from. Fire their butts too. Top to Bottom-Left to Right. clean house. In ten years when my grandchildren turn on the t.v., maybe I won't have to be embarrassed to be a Bear's Fan. I could type forever, but my blood pressure is getting too high. Bear Down...I guess.
I love that you eschew the custom of using paragraphs. You are truly a literary rebel, my man.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Robb, no clue who you are man, but nobody is going to read that wall of text. Trying inserting some paragraphs please.

its same old robb, Joker to db54's batman on the cbmb

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I fear the Bears may have finally broken Jay.

Through all the coaches and sacks there is nothing left but this defeated man with no confidence in the offense throwing picks.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

Through all the coaches and sacks there is nothing left but this defeated man with no confidence in the offense throwing picks.
I'm stilll confident he can play at a high level, and I don't think he is a bad qb at all. But I've noticed his general demanor is just totally different. I mean, it's like he's just shot of the confident gungslinger he was a few years back. I do wonder if the amount of hits the guy took has taken messed up some of his game. I mean, he played 4 years at Vandy and I remember reading how everyone then said he was tough because he would constantly get hit. Add that to the years as the Bears punching bag... Yeah...

I posted a pic a few pages back of jay walking into locker room yesterday. Shoulders slouched, like he's just shot of confdence.

Someone made a good point on here. Trestman may have tried changing his game up too much. That's where I think Cutler really did buy into Marcs system. But it seems have gone against his natural ability as a QB. Just as it seems to have robbed some talent witht he Wr's this season, too.

I don't know. Watching old Cutler seasons that dude was running around the pocket, slinging it in the air, making plays like a mofo with nothin and no talent. He had swag. It's just a totally different guy. It's like a less confdent guy. But then again, the whole team seems defeated.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
9nntL53.jpg

I agree with most of the stuff here. Something weird is up with Cutty. Why can't he throw spirals anymore? His accuracy is shit now. Maybe he is sick or injured or his kids keep him up all night or something. He did have his 2nd kid in May of this year.

Or maybe Trestman has tried to change him too much? Reminds me of what happened to Starlin Castro in 2013 when he totally regressed because coaches were trying to turn him into a patient hitter (while also tinkering with his mechanics) when attacking the ball and being aggressive was his strength. Seems familiar to Cutler and Trestman this year.

Chances are his general suckiness is a combination of all these things (including his WR's and O-line regressing) but that still doesn't explain how he can't even throw the ball properly lately. It's weird.

I believe this is one of the more logical posts on here. I don't know what's up with his arm, either. I highly doubt physically his talents are going away at 31. I just think he's just so shot of confidence. It's like when shit goes bad, everyone on team folds

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:

Dont forget the effect the moronic Chicago media and fans had on his psyche

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I'm stilll confident he can play at a high level

Out of curiosity..... Because he's never really played at a "high level", what makes you think this?

Unless "high level" is top 15 to 20 in stats while never being able to win the big game.

Because he's always been in that category to me.I just don't consider it "high level". I consider it "just below average". Which is what he is.

A guy with a strong arm and a big paycheck that's about it.

But still, I'm honestly interested in what keeps you believing. Not trying to be an ass.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They built the house around him and it collapsed.

That would be tough on anyone's psyche.

I don't know if he can play at a high level again. When you lose your edge in the NFL it is tough to keep going.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm stilll confident he can play at a high level, and I don't think he is a bad qb at all. But I've noticed his general demanor is just totally different. I mean, it's like he's just shot of the confident gungslinger he was a few years back. I do wonder if the amount of hits the guy took has taken messed up some of his game. I mean, he played 4 years at Vandy and I remember reading how everyone then said he was tough because he would constantly get hit. Add that to the years as the Bears punching bag... Yeah...

I posted a pic a few pages back of jay walking into locker room yesterday. Shoulders slouched, like he's just shot of confdence.

Someone made a good point on here. Trestman may have tried changing his game up too much. That's where I think Cutler really did buy into Marcs system. But it seems have gone against his natural ability as a QB. Just as it seems to have robbed some talent witht he Wr's this season, too.

I don't know. Watching old Cutler seasons that dude was running around the pocket, slinging it in the air, making plays like a mofo with nothin and no talent. He had swag. It's just a totally different guy. It's like a less confdent guy. But then again, the whole team seems defeated.

Why would you still be confident he can play at a high level when he never really has for more than 3 games at a time?