Other teams play Chess while MelTucker plays checkers

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
and Mark Trestman plays Chinese Checkers and Jay Cutler keeps getting the pieces confused, while Phil Emery looks over the instructions for Connect Four.

That's how fucking dysfunctional this team is.

Flush them all.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you just write that metaphor!? Amazing.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
and Mark Trestman plays Chinese Checkers and Jay Cutler keeps getting the pieces confused, while Phil Emery looks over the instructions for Connect Four.

Flush them all.
Did you think this up all yourself? Dipshit

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;PzZ4i8aWs_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzZ4i8aWs_s[/video]

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
pic3.png

BEARS

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's everyone's favorite chess piece? I know it depends on the situation, but just asking cuz this thread sucks.

I whoop some ass with my bishops and knights. Rooks are powerful but I tend to leave them in the corners or sacrifice them to gain position. I also tend to leave my queen where she starts and use her like a sniper.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:

Flush them all.

Tucker's run such a horrible defense it drives me mad but guys like Shea and dj Williams don't help. Those 2 are lost on defense and Bostic is the only one making plays

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
What's everyone's favorite chess piece? I know it depends on the situation, but just asking cuz this thread sucks.

I whoop some ass with my bishops and knights. Rooks are powerful but I tend to leave them in the corners or sacrifice them to gain position. I also tend to leave my queen where she starts and use her like a sniper.
I'm a rook guy myself.

vincentvega

Liked Posts:

Always the queen. If you move pawn across board and get back one piece who does everyone want back ....the queen!!! queen coupled with a knight can go anywhere on the board

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Knights are kick ass. They're my favourite, especially since you can move over other pieces. That luxury is probably the best aspect of it. Knights can wreck shit up if used properly. But back to the OP's metaphor, I think you're being a bit too kind. At least chess and checkers are somewhat similar, or at least some similar qualities. The shit I saw put onto that field wasn't even what I would call resembling football... It's more like Tucker's just playing jacks or pogs or something. Something so simple, that only little kids play it, while everyone else looks at him and laughs.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
He's not even playing checkers. It's like that scene in Vegas Vacation. He's playing "Which hand?" and "Guess a number between 1 and 10".

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:

draw-partner.jpg

Guns trump everything.