Blackhawks Team Discussion Thread

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sharp don't give a shit he got his poontang and his two cups and knows hes gone next year. His mind is on the next dressing room wife tang and writting up his list of teams he will go to based on FB pictures of players wives from other teams.

Froliks monobrow is stuck banging gross hookers in Winnipeg.

Funny you bring that up. My daughter and I used to laugh at Frolics eyebrows when before games Hawks would show players pics on the jumbotron at the UC.

Reactions: TCD

TCD

Liked Posts:
Whats the word on old man Timmo?

We stuck giving Rozy more minutes? Or are they going to play Vermette on D now as a way to get some production out of him?

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
Whats the word on old man Timmo?

We stuck giving Rozy more minutes? Or are they going to play Vermette on D now as a way to get some production out of him?

Timmo is day to day. Rozy to start getting 30-40 min a game to help Timmo rest up and get better.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Holy hell... I just thought of something, no defensemen has played winger all season this year? Quick Paliotta needs to get a game in at that RW spot next game.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Holy hell... I just thought of something, no defensemen has played winger all season this year? Quick Paliotta needs to get a game in at that RW spot next game.

You sure Rundblaaaaad didnt do a shift on the wing at some point this year? Thought i remembered him doing so at some point. Then again he could have just forgotten who his line change was that shift or what position he played.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
His agent and people are saying it's a done deal. This is a significant pickup for a guy with great offensive power to add cheap to the mix the next two years filling those opening LW slots.

I wonder how much of his stats are due to the fact that he plays with Kovalchuk as a linemate? While their impressive the KHL is a crap shoot in regards to talent and teams. Hell, Matt Ellison and Nigel Dawes are top 10 in scoring and they couldn't even hack it in the NHL on shitty teams.

Panarin also has a clause in his contract that stats that if he doesn't make the Hawks roster, he can go right back to the KHL. So it's NHL or bust for him.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I wonder how much of his stats are due to the fact that he plays with Kovalchuk as a linemate? While their impressive the KHL is a crap shoot in regards to talent and teams. Hell, Matt Ellison and Nigel Dawes are top 10 in scoring and they couldn't even hack it in the NHL on shitty teams.

Panarin also has a clause in his contract that stats that if he doesn't make the Hawks roster, he can go right back to the KHL. So it's NHL or bust for him.

What if it's the other way around?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

I don't think they were all that much linemates as they both mainly play LW, and Kolvcheck often had some Dadonov guy on his RW side. But there still is a matchup problem for teams having those two dominant forces matchup. When you look across the league by some results, it kinda does seem there is just 4 dominant teams in the KHL and the rest are significantly below. So his team seems kinda loaded but then again, so are the Hawks and if hes in the Hawks top 6 at LW that same situation applies.

There's talk that the guy who centered next to Panarin may come over to the NHL as well but his rights are held by Florida currently until July.

It's also interesting Anders Nilsson, who the Hawks got in the Leddy trade, was on the team that lost in the Gagarin Cup Finals to Panarin/Iyla's team. So I wonder if getting to the finals influences his desire to go back to NA to try it out. I wouldn't think it's likely still, but if Crawford is traded they may try to lure him over with that opening. Also oddly, Salak was good in the playoffs there but that's a mental case from the past.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My feeling is that this move is the axe to sharp. Along with tuevo replacing Bickell if you can move his contract. You keep darling and Crawford and play them both next season. Then decide based on health, what you can get, what you need, how the farm looks. Before too long I expect to see

saad-Toews-Hossa
Panarin-Tuevo-Kane
Hartman-?-Baun
Shaw-Kruger-?

Seabs-Keith
Jchalmorson-johns
TVR-Pokka

Any team super fans want to explain where my projections are wrong and what the cap or forgotten prospects might change on this?