Blackhawks Team Discussion Thread

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
No wonder Rockfords lost 2 straight, he's not committed to the Indi... Pig

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Never minded Regin's play. Thought he was going to get a shot to stick with the parent club next season. Oh well.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Never minded Regin's play. Thought he was going to get a shot to stick with the parent club next season. Oh well.

Really? I thought there was no chance at all he would re-sign with the Hawks after he got his hopes up and dashed. He lost out on a roster spot thanks to Morin and Carcillo... so he really didn't have much shot next year, I wouldn't even have wanted him over more open ice time for the rookies like Hartman-McNeil-Ross-Danult

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Regin was basically Stalberg, but played center. No loss for the Hawks.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

TCD

Liked Posts:
I was damn excited when the Hawks got him, too.

Im sure he has done more off the ice and in the dressing room than any of us know so Im not going to flip out about it. Risk taken didnt really pay off the way we all thought it could. I'm not going to dwell on a bad trade while the Hawks are playing for a cup starting Wed. Not really worth the energy. I do hope Timo gets to lift it. Get a 3-0 series lead on the bolts let timo skate in the hoisting game. Ill be happy for him.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Im sure he has done more off the ice and in the dressing room than any of us know so Im not going to flip out about it. Risk taken didnt really pay off the way we all thought it could. I'm not going to dwell on a bad trade while the Hawks are playing for a cup starting Wed. Not really worth the energy. I do hope Timo gets to lift it. Get a 3-0 series lead on the bolts let timo skate in the hoisting game. Ill be happy for him.

Feels like any picks after the first round are just a crapshoot, anyway.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I've never got the problems with people having making the trades this year. It's not like the Hawks in recent years have been giving up picks left and right for additions, they had the odd injury loophole that opened up a chance to go for it this year so they took it. They still will have to either get new draft picks or prospects of equivalence in the inevitable trade off of a couple players. I'm pretty sure anyway the Hawks have drafted the most or 2nd most picks of any team since 2010 because of all their extra picks from trades.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
The Hawks have a large number of players that look to be ready or close to ready to making the jump next season. This season was the season to dump picks. They have plenty of time to restock. If even just a handful of their Rockford depth sticks in the NHL, they are in good shape...

Johns
Pokka
TVR
McNeil
Danault
Ross
Hartman
Panarin

Yeah.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Hawks have a large number of players that look to be ready or close to ready to making the jump next season. This season was the season to dump picks. They have plenty of time to restock. If even just a handful of their Rockford depth sticks in the NHL, they are in good shape...

Johns
Pokka
TVR
McNeil
Danault
Ross
Hartman
Panarin

Yeah.

let's hope they fire Q after they win another cup so that these young players can be developed properly, amirite?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Steeger wasn't at practice today. Here's why.

[Insert your own "Versteeg finally scored!" joke here]

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Johns
Pokka
TVR
McNeil
Danault
Ross
Hartman
Panarin

Yeah.

I don't want to get too far ahead of myself with a Cup Final upcoming, but I'm very intrigued by what the Hawks roster will look like next year. Haven't had this many prospects on the verge of jumping to the big club since this run began.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Sorry for those whose name it is but for fucks sake I am so tired of the name jaxson