"Jeff Tedford, Tampa Bay Buccaneers part ways"

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:obama:

TEDFORD ISN'T EVEN RUNNING THE OFFENSE AND HE HASN'T BEEN THE ENTIRE SEASON.

TALKING ABOUT LOVIE FROM A HC STANDPOINT. Nowhere did I mention Tedford, and you're kidding yourself if you think Tedford would have made any difference in Tampa this year.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
TALKING ABOUT LOVIE FROM A HC STANDPOINT. Nowhere did I mention Tedford, and you're kidding yourself if you think Tedford would have made any difference in Tampa this year.

Yes Tedford would have made a difference.

I know who you were talking about. I think it's pretty dumb to say Lovie's history of offense is repeating itself when the guy he hired to do the job couldn't do the job b/c of a freak medical issue.

But whatever, as usual your comprehension skills are below par.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes Tedford would have made a difference.

I know who you were talking about. I think it's pretty dumb to say Lovie's history of offense is repeating itself when the guy he hired to do the job couldn't do the job b/c of a freak medical issue.

But whatever, as usual your comprehension skills are below par.

So I talk about how Lovie has a history of bad offense, and say it looks like it is repeating(which looks to be true, since Tampa has a bad offense). You group me in with people saying Lovie fired Tedford, yet my comprehension skills are below par? Okay.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Couldn't he come back next season and not disrupt continuity? It's not like Arroyo was doing anything good.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So I talk about how Lovie has a history of bad offense, and say it looks like it is repeating(which looks to be true, since Tampa has a bad offense). You group me in with people saying Lovie fired Tedford, yet my comprehension skills are below par? Okay.

Repeat:

I think it's pretty dumb to say Lovie's history of offense is repeating itself when the guy he hired to do the job couldn't do the job b/c of a freak medical issue.

I guess I'm smart enough to maybe withhold judgement of Lovie's continued history of offensive problems until the guy he hired to do the job is actually able to do the job he was hired for.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Repeat:

I think it's pretty dumb to say Lovie's history of offense is repeating itself when the guy he hired to do the job couldn't do the job b/c of a freak medical issue.

I guess I'm smart enough to maybe withhold judgement of Lovie's continued history of offensive problems until the guy he hired to do the job is actually able to do the job he was hired for.

To each their own. Since Tedford is not coming back I guess we will never know. Excluding "excuses", Lovies track record speaks for itself.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
To each their own.

I never said Lovie did or didn't have a bad track record. My issue is this:

Right now, IMO, we can't say it has because of the above.