Jeremy Morin is requesting a trade.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
You are absolutely correct.

You will understand Variable's schtick before long. Just wait until one of the Blackhawks gets into a fight.

nelson-2.jpg

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to the Trib teams are inquiring aboot Morin's availability Blackhawks need to be careful with this conditioning assignment, could be seen as a cap circumvention move and get penalized. Can't send him down through waivers he'd be gone quick for nothing. It would be best for the Blackhawks and Morin to trade him. Just get more than a bag of pucks and dirty laudry for him. I won't miss him. Hasn't shown much in the NHL and he's gotten lots of looks.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
According to the Trib teams are inquiring aboot Morin's availability Blackhawks need to be careful with this conditioning assignment, could be seen as a cap circumvention move and get penalized. Can't send him down through waivers he'd be gone quick for nothing. It would be best for the Blackhawks and Morin to trade him. Just get more than a bag of pucks and dirty laudry for him. I won't miss him. Hasn't shown much in the NHL and he's gotten lots of looks.

If Bollig can ganer a 3rd, so can Morin.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Here is an idea for Morin if he wants a trade... stop playing like shit so they can get value back for him.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Request a trade from a team that is going to be a perennial Stanley Cup contender. Makes sense to me...

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Request a trade from a team that is going to be a perennial Stanley Cup contender. Makes sense to me...

Not like he'll get his name on the cup if he sits for over half the games and has no reason to think he is likely to be played in the post-season.. especially when he sees and knows plenty of other young forward talent is getting shots instead of him like Nordstrom and Danault. Plus he knows there is many more from TT, McNeil, etc.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Plus, guys like Olsen and Pirri are getting their chances with regular minutes in the NHL elsewhere. Winning a cup is great, but so is playing a regular shift in the NHL and getting paid more than what he is b

Variable

Liked Posts:

You're 23. You know you only have a few years to establish yourself in the NHL or your career in it is probably dead. You're on a team where last year, even though you played well when you did see the ice, the coach saw fit to dress Sheldon Brookbank over you as forward, the same guy who couldn't make the Calgary Flames this past offseason. And going into this year saw them sign Carcillo, someone who Q will dress in the top 6/top line in the past just to get him in the line up. It does not make a damn bit of difference to you at that point what NHL team you are on or their chances at a Cup as long as you're getting an opportunity to establish your career. This is the same thing that went on with Hayes. If Hayes would've stayed here he'd be in Rockford right now. Instead he's a regular for the Rangers. You think he really wishes he had signed with the Hawks so he could watch them from Rockford in the playoffs?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Plus I'm pretty sure he was banging the daughters while the wife filmed it... something to do with Jello and hamsters.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I think Morin will be a solid NHL player, it was just never going to happen here in Chicago. He can't crack the top six and Q doesn't like him for the bottom six. It is what it is.

He will be better off in the long run with another organization, because he is not a guy that is going to be successful playing as rarely as the bottom six does here in Chicago. He should have at least been getting second unit PP time when he was here, with the shot he has.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Morin will be a solid NHL player, it was just never going to happen here in Chicago. He can't crack the top six and Q doesn't like him for the bottom six. It is what it is.

He will be better off in the long run with another organization, because he is not a guy that is going to be successful playing as rarely as the bottom six does here in Chicago. He should have at least been getting second unit PP time when he was here, with the shot he has.

0 points, 15 games.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL!!!

Morin traded for a defenceman who has more points than him!

Hawks fleeced the Bluejackets.

1-0-0 after trading that selfish shithead.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Yep, another Swedish D-man...and he was a 1st round pick. He actually has 6x the points of Morin. :roll:

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably for the better. I don't think he will amount to much and the FO doesn't have time for his BS.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Probably a win win situation for both teams. Blackhawks need some stability on the back end and Erixon is going to get a chance to do that. Morin was given chances but just wasn't able to stick in the bottom 6 due to inconsistency and lack of defense. Was always a fan of Morin the prospect, reminded me of Brouwer in a lot of ways but he just couldn't translate it over to the NHL.

Saying the Blackhawks fleeced CBJ, saying Morin is a shithead, etc...is, well a bit extreme at this point.