Jeremy Morin is requesting a trade.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
WHy are you posting at 3:28AM? Don't you know I'm usually passed out in my front lawn by then?

I was "over-served" last night. Open tab for my friends work Xmas party after the game.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm glad that at least Crawford got the best of Morin in the shootout the other night. Interesting that they picked Morin to shoot, maybe they thought he knew Crawford best.

Morin had the energy and the stick of justice during the game, you could just tell he was going to be focused due to circumstance and on point all night. Glad we had that victory against him though. Helluva job by Crawford to stop the first three penalties.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I'm glad that at least Crawford got the best of Morin in the shootout the other night. Interesting that they picked Morin to shoot, maybe they thought he knew Crawford best.

Morin had the energy and the stick of justice during the game, you could just tell he was going to be focused due to circumstance and on point all night. Glad we had that victory against him though. Helluva job by Crawford to stop the first three penalties.

Man I thought for sure that Morin was going to score in the shootout.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Wait.... did Morin not score against Crow in the shootout? Did we not lose the SO against Columbus? How drunk was I Saturday?

:speechless:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
2015 SEASON STATS

The shining star and future of the Blackhawks organization, Jeremy Morin:

1G 2A

The useless 4th line plug that everyone hated, Brandon Bollig:

1G 2A

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Morin is getting misused in Columbus doe!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I was severely misguided by the fact that Jeremy Morin develops into one hell of a sniper when you sim through a few seasons in NHL 14.

TCD

Liked Posts:
hahahahahahaha Morin.

Does he really need to "demand" anything other than demanding a better skill set?

Fuck off Morin...you aren't good and never will be. Stupid Hawk fans and their boners for every single prospect that ever walks onto the club will tell me that Morin is the next Steve Larmer though I am sure.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
This coming from the guy who said this?

Can find another Saad type on the farm infact there are a couple there already.

Morin could drop in on that lw and be more effective than Saad has in playoff hockey. That is unless you like guys standing and watching the play? I don't. Pisses me off to no end. Hayes will probably be better. Fuck put Tevarian on lw. Saads so over-rated by this fan base.

Ironic to see you calling Hawks fans stupid, making statements like that....

TCD

Liked Posts:
Saad is still over rated what's your point?

Guy can't play away from Toews and Hossa.

Dumb fuck

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Yes, he is certainly overrated. Guys that score 20-30 goals in the NHL grow on trees and the Hawks have at least 2-3 guys that can do that in Rockford right now. Should just let Saad go this summer instead of paying him.

Tied with Toews for second on the team with 15 goals. Yes, very much overrated. Gee willikers, you're right. How can everyone be so blind?

TCD

Liked Posts:
Thank Pez now I can post in the fun forum for the day before I get tired of this message board shit which played out a long time ago.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Thank Pez now I can post in the fun forum for the day before I get tired of this message board shit which played out a long time ago.

Seems like you're finally tasting the otter shit in your cheerios....