***** BLACKHAWKS FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT ******

supraman

Liked Posts:
I'll ask Crys about getting the paginated navigation thing at the top on the IHN skin.

Bulls forum is legit. The Bears forum during the off-season is pretty solid because the random show up & bash type of posters are gone.

Can we get navigation tools at the bottom too? last post is at the bottom of the page, makes little sense to have to scroll back through the page to get back to the forums

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can we get navigation tools at the bottom too? last post is at the bottom of the page, makes little sense to have to scroll back through the page to get back to the forums
Push the home button on your keyboard

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
but thats all the way over there and my hands are over here. Too hard

clone will beat you.... don't become his first IHN victim....

supraman

Liked Posts:
Alright clone let's throw down like they do in West Side Story

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
to be fair... his hands are usually in his pants so it's not as easy as you think for him to get to the home key... and it's probably covered.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Alright clone let's throw down like they do in West Side Story

tumblr_lldl4jvczE1qclvq3.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Whomever wins.... make sure you go off classy....

uqvVTtX.gif

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rush. .. can you post activity numbers for December specifically for the Blackhawks board? Interested to see the spike since the merger.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
When's the announcement that the Blackhawks are finally going to become a more physical team?

I mean, this wizardry with the puck is awesome and all, but fans like me want to see more than just a puck possession game! I want to see fights, retaliation, people actually sticking up for eachother and not just playing this clean style of finesse game.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
When's the announcement that the Blackhawks are finally going to become a more physical team?

I mean, this wizardry with the puck is awesome and all, but fans like me want to see more than just a puck possession game! I want to see fights, retaliation, people actually sticking up for eachother and not just playing this clean style of finesse game.

I have noticed an increase of idiots in the UC that say "Hit him with your purse."
Does that count?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I love the hitting and fighting as much as any other slack-jawed bloodthirsty neanderthal that thinks the members of the Kumbaya anti-fighting coalition are nothing more than wastes of a perfectly good saturday night, but, as Sean Connery so eloquently put it, "The only thing that matters is the Grail".

If I have to get my fighting fix by watching the Punch-up in Piestany again, so be it.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

paging variable.....