Have A Skate With Bob (HASB 2014)

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bob Klem (Klemmer from IHN) has been running charity hockey games across the midwest, and this year was the 4th annual HASB in Rockford. The IceHogs are a huge part of this event, and I wanted to share with the community the 2014 video.

[video=vimeo;114103315]https://vimeo.com/114103315[/video]

If anyone is interested in helping, donating or playing in one of Bob's future games, please let me know and I can share the appropriate information.

Thanks.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Bob Klem (Klemmer from IHN) has been running charity hockey games across the midwest, and this year was the 4th annual HASB in Rockford. The IceHogs are a huge part of this event, and I wanted to share with the community the 2014 video.

[video=vimeo;114103315]https://vimeo.com/114103315[/video]

If anyone is interested in helping, donating or playing in one of Bob's future games, please let me know and I can share the appropriate information.

Thanks.

Klemmer used to post at the official message boards as well, didn't he? I remember that username. Used to post there back in the mid-2000s.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Klemmer used to post at the official message boards as well, didn't he? I remember that username. Used to post there back in the mid-2000s.

Yep. We all did back then. All 50 of us.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
FUCK CANCER!!!!!

For anyone who has been affected by cancer... this is a charity to support!!! For anyone who has not been affected by cancer... this is a charity to support!!!

Again.... FUCK CANCER!

Thanks for posting the video, Paul. Next year's needs more Dave.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
FUCK CANCER!!!!!

For anyone who has been affected by cancer... this is a charity to support!!! For anyone who has not been affected by cancer... this is a charity to support!!!

Again.... FUCK CANCER!

Thanks for posting the video, Paul. Next year's needs more Dave.

Maybe full frontal Dave.