WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm reading that Daniel Bryan requested a match btw him and Ziggler for mania. There Twitter exchanges is part of the storyline. They are also expected to open the show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ob1force

Liked Posts:
I'm reading that Daniel Bryan requested a match btw him and Ziggler for mania. There Twitter exchanges is part of the storyline. They are also expected to open the show

I saw that too but it could all just be a red herring. I wouldn't mind seeing the match because it will steal the show, probably another reason why WWE would not want it to happen lol. Tonight on RAW is when we will see where everyone's WM direction is heading.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's February which is the official undertaker return season! I bet Wyatt is going to cut another sick promo with veiled ramblings about taker just like he did on Smackdown.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
It's February which is the official undertaker return season! I bet Wyatt is going to cut another sick promo with veiled ramblings about taker just like he did on Smackdown.

I read somewhere that Bray Wyatt's direction for Wrestlemania will be clear by the end of tonight. Can't wait, should hopefully be a good, watchable RAW.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wyatt promo was def. directed at taker. The living or dead line. It should be epic

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Wyatt promo was def. directed at taker. The living or dead line. It should be epic

Yup. I'm a huge Taker mark. So Wyatt will be over with me if Taker indeed comes back.

Hoping for some epic shit tonight.

Maybe even a tease of the gong hitting.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
So I'm guessing what happens tonight is Seth Rollins defeats Daniel Bryan...by cheating of course...and the WWE thinks that will put the nerds onto booing Seth Rollins instead of Roman Reigns. Good luck with that.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
So I'm guessing what happens tonight is Seth Rollins defeats Daniel Bryan...by cheating of course...and the WWE thinks that will put the nerds onto booing Seth Rollins instead of Roman Reigns. Good luck with that.

I think they let Bryan win tonight. I predict Randy Orton comes back to set up a feud w/ Rollins. Plus, a Bryan vs Reigns match at Fast Lane is far less predictable.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think they let Bryan win tonight. I predict Randy Orton comes back to set up a feud w/ Rollins. Plus, a Bryan vs Reigns match at Fast Lane is far less predictable.
That sounds very possible actually.

I think it's the wrong way to handle Reigns if they want to keep him a good guy though. If he beats Daniel Bryan, the fans that hate him are going to hate him even more. And if he loses, the Royal Rumble victory is made meaningless, which is also silly. They'll have to go heel turn.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't get excited for Taker vs Wyatt. I don't see how they're going to make it meaningful.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Grim, I told you that Taker isn't coming back. he shouldn't have even come back last year. Guy can't even walk.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
WTF..... I am happy but shocked.

How is WWE gonna play this?

Reigns vs Bryan is gonna be epic.

Saw it coming when they announced it tonight.They are going to let Reigns over Brysn so fans can getg behind him. I bet Bryan shakes his hand after the match.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
If I am the WWE and they want Wyatt v Undertaker which is to me a 100% snooze fest, here's how I'd do it. Keep having Bray do these cryptic messages but keep it very, very odd. Almost as if it doesn't point to the Undertaker at all. I'd do this for the next two months. Then at Wrestlemania have Bray come out for his match and say, if you are here, then come meet my sister, drop the lights and gong. I wouldn't advertise taker at all.

This allows for a last second swerve for a three way of Rowan, Harper, Wyatt. And if Taker can compete he comes out.

If taker does, I have Taker win. At Wrestlemania, I have a gong segment in the Brock match and have Taker appear to signal for the 2016 Wrestlemania with Brock. Taker wins and then in 2017 goes into the Hall of Fame 23-1.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
If I am the WWE and they want Wyatt v Undertaker which is to me a 100% snooze fest, here's how I'd do it. Keep having Bray do these cryptic messages but keep it very, very odd. Almost as if it doesn't point to the Undertaker at all. I'd do this for the next two months. Then at Wrestlemania have Bray come out for his match and say, if you are here, then come meet my sister, drop the lights and gong. I wouldn't advertise taker at all.

This allows for a last second swerve for a three way of Rowan, Harper, Wyatt. And if Taker can compete he comes out.

If taker does, I have Taker win. At Wrestlemania, I have a gong segment in the Brock match and have Taker appear to signal for the 2016 Wrestlemania with Brock. Taker wins and then in 2017 goes into the Hall of Fame 23-1.

While I like the idea... there is zero chance that they keep Undertaker's a return secret for that long.

Too many smarks reading the dirt sheets.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I like the idea... there is zero chance that they keep Undertaker's a return secret for that long.

Too many smarks reading the dirt sheets.

They wouldnt do it because its bad for buisiness. Taker is still a big draw when he wrestles. You have to advertise him.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
This HHH (out of character) interview with Stone Cold is fucking incredible.

HHH is a really smart dude.

I especially enjoyed Triple GOAT (pbuh) basically saying the writing room was all wanting someone different to win the rumble, and it was Vinces say.

or that he has NXT guys do their own promos so they learn.