SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its always Vince's say. That has never been disputed

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
thought we had some jabs in the past about how Trips was the same as Vince?yet NXT is awesome, and I don't even watch Raw. Only watch PPV's because Grimson is paying for my WWE Network Subscription.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I liked on RAW when Triple H said something like "how can the NFL possibly survive with that #cancelthenflnetwork movement"

lol..he breaks the 4th wall for internet smarks from time to time..and it's great

still have to check out his podcast with Austin. The one he did with Jericho a couple months back was pretty good

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
thought we had some jabs in the past about how Trips was the same as Vince?yet NXT is awesome, and I don't even watch Raw. Only watch PPV's because Grimson is paying for my WWE Network Subscription.

He has the same vision for a top star as Vince. Thats what we went back and forth on.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

I don't pay for your anything. I let you use my login because the password is your first name with "sucksballs" after it and I think it's funny.

Maybe the network wouldnt be losing so much money if I didn't let 100 people use my subscription LOLZ.

TCD

Liked Posts:
That's not all you let 100 people use on a nightly basis Grimson you gay hooker street corner mark.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
He has the same vision for a top star as Vince. Thats what we went back and forth on.

but NXT doesn't have a single guy who Vince would think was a top star. Vince goes on Stone Cold's podcast saying "There is nobody who is reaching for the brass rings" and then after NXT Takeover Triple H tweets "“Hey, can anyone help me? I’m missing a whole box of brass rings. #NXTTakeOver"

not to mention the shots Triple GOAT (pbuh) took at Vince last night.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
but NXT doesn't have a single guy who Vince would think was a top star. Vince goes on Stone Cold's podcast saying "There is nobody who is reaching for the brass rings" and then after NXT Takeover Triple H tweets "“Hey, can anyone help me? I’m missing a whole box of brass rings. #NXTTakeOver"

not to mention the shots Triple GOAT (pbuh) took at Vince last night.

:obama:

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
typical Obama supporter. Oblivious to facts.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Hard to reach for the brass rings when they have been securely placed up Cenas asshole and corked until Vince decides to unplug and go fishing.

But fuck reigns sure has reached for those brass rings with his move set of 3 and his amazing mic skills. Never seen a guy reach for the brass rings like Reigns. SUCH BRASS RINGS REACHING!!

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Hard for Vince to hate on Reigns with The Rock's tongue so far up his ass

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
HHH endorsed the fuck out of Reigns on Austin podcast. HHH is not different from Vince. Also, Reigns came from NXT. He came completely from there. He was never an indies guy.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Triple GOAT (pbuh) also called him inexperienced, and rationalized it by saying "nobody is ready"

We all know that Trips is behind the push of three guys. Ambrose, Rollins and Bray Wyatt. If you watched his other podcasts he even says Bray is the one he's most proud of.......but Vince fed him to Cena.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Triple GOAT (pbuh) also called him inexperienced, and rationalized it by saying "nobody is ready"

We all know that Trips is behind the push of three guys. Ambrose, Rollins and Bray Wyatt. If you watched his other podcasts he even says Bray is the one he's most proud of.......but Vince fed him to Cena.

Lol

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
29fp4ck.jpg