WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Greatest Wrestlers All-Time: (not based on actual talent)

10. Macho Man
9. Stone Cold
8. UnderTaker
7. Andre the Giant
6. Bret Hart
5. Sting
4. Hulk Hogan
3. The Rock
2. Ric Flair
1. Heartbreak Kid

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yup, Ziggler was awesome! Also liked Wyatt and Ambrose. Other parts of the PPV were forgettable

Hopefully Lesnar is on raw tomorrow

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yup, Ziggler was awesome! Also liked Wyatt and Ambrose. Other parts of the PPV were forgettable

Hopefully Lesnar is on raw tomorrow

He's scheduled.

Cena will probbaly kick off the show and be interrupted after 3-4 minutes.

I like how creative has set up the next 6 weeks before the Rumble.

Also love how Ascension will likely challenge for the tag straps at Rumble. It's like a young Undertaker/Road Warrior Animal vibe with those guys.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Also... anyone who has the Network... go watch Sami Zayn vs. Adrian Neville at R-Evolution last week. That was the most technical WRESTLING match I've ever seen. Adrian Neville's finisher has to be the best top rope finisher of all time... no joke.

Too bad when these kids finally make main roster their move list is reduced to 10% of what they know due to safety concerns at WWE. Can't wait til Vince dies so HHH can really shape the company.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also... anyone who has the Network... go watch Sami Zayn vs. Adrian Neville at R-Evolution last week. That was the most technical WRESTLING match I've ever seen. Adrian Neville's finisher has to be the best top rope finisher of all time... no joke.

Too bad when these kids finally make main roster their move list is reduced to 10% of what they know due to safety concerns at WWE. Can't wait til Vince dies so HHH can really shape the company.

Then bury them for no reason cause he is bored. TLC was pretty good. Read the boys in the back wanted to step their game up because of NXT R-evolution delivered. Reigns returning was a bit of a surprise. I thought he could return in that match, but when Big Show came out. I thought Orton may make the save. Ziggler and Harper were def. the best match. Harper is an incredible big man.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Then bury them for no reason cause he is bored. TLC was pretty good. Read the boys in the back wanted to step their game up because of NXT R-evolution delivered. Reigns returning was a bit of a surprise. I thought he could return in that match, but when Big Show came out. I thought Orton may make the save. Ziggler and Harper were def. the best match. Harper is an incredible big man.

Not sure if SRS.

HHH has groomed all of the NXT guys/divas. He's been pushing for them to make the main roster but Vince will only push guys that have "the look".

Vince and Dunn need to die/retire before the WWE product is back to where it needs to be.

Look at fucking Kevin Owens NXT debut the other night... big guy, overweight but TALENTED AS HELL!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure if SRS.

HHH has groomed all of the NXT guys/divas. He's been pushing for them to make the main roster but Vince will only push guys that have "the look".

Vince and Dunn need to die/retire before the WWE product is back to where it needs to be.

Look at fucking Kevin Owens NXT debut the other night... big guy, overweight but TALENTED AS HELL!

HHH is about look as well. A lot of the banned moves on the main roster I read were pushed by HHH. He squashed Punk two years ago for no reason. I dont dislike HHH and I know he pushed for the way NXT is ran. He just has a massive ego still and needs to feed it every now and then. He is no different then Hogan, Piper, Flair, and others.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
What happened to Bo Dallas? I feel like I haven't seen him for a while which means they probably gave up on that character.....yet somehow I'm still seeing Adam Rose every Monday night.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What happened to Bo Dallas? I feel like I haven't seen him for a while which means they probably gave up on that character.....yet somehow I'm still seeing Adam Rose every Monday night.

They need to repackage him. Great talent. Read Vince doesnt like his look or gimmick. He is chubby in the stomach and I knew Vince would have a problem.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

He's hurt. That's why you haven't seen him. He's actually really over with my kids. You just gotta Bo-Lieve

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
TzKNv.gif

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
8CPwo.gif