Close
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Thread

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Michaels has to be considered top 3 best performer of all time but his superkick is weak sauce.
    the idea of the kick? Yes. but he sells it well and so does his opponents (some of the time, especially Flair)

2. A message from our sponsors.

Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bamainatlanta For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Michaels has to be considered top 3 best performer of all time but his superkick is weak sauce.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by hbkrusso View Post
    It's true.

I think Ziggler's super kick > Sweet Chin Music.

HBK rules though.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I tell you another weak sauce finisher. Edge! I am sorry, Edge was incredible at times but his spear was complete garbage. He did it way to soon after Goldberg and never had the force. He so should have had another finisher. I worry about Roman Reigns with the spear. Sometimes its great looking. Sometimes it doesnt look like he has the intensity that Goldberg had to make it work. Goldberg was shit in the ring, but his strength and intensity made you believe he just broke the guys ribs.
    Hidden Content

"Cubs have morphed into one of the worst teams in baseball. Not a chance in hell they would win a single playoff game. Forum members and ESPN reporters claiming this is one of the best teams in history are fucking morons." Egg Scrambles prediction

The plan!

Hidden Content

Sports Logo

I tell you another weak sauce finisher. Edge! I am sorry, Edge was incredible at times but his spear was complete garbage. He did it way to soon after Goldberg and never had the force. He so should have had another finisher. I worry about Roman Reigns with the spear. Sometimes its great looking. Sometimes it doesnt look like he has the intensity that Goldberg had to make it work. Goldberg was shit in the ring, but his strength and intensity made you believe he just broke the guys ribs.
    Yea the spear sucks... Edge was a much better worker than that. He should have a real finisher.

Unlike Roman Fucking Reigns... that guy is awful. But Vince has a hard on for giant Samoans so he's going to give him a push into WM, likely even the main event. Which would suck ass.

SPEAKING OF EDGE... him and Christian are hosting RAW on Monday. That will be awesome!

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Sports Logo

Man this Dolph Ziggler vs. Luke Harper match from TLC last month is fucking epic.

I've watched it 5x plus and still find something new and awesome every time.

Harper can go for a big guy.

Both of them end up bleeding (the hard way).

Sports Logo

Chris Benoit... is that you???

BTW guess there goes Nash's return at the Rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimson View Post
    Man this Dolph Ziggler vs. Luke Harper match from TLC last month is fucking epic.

I've watched it 5x plus and still find something new and awesome every time.

Harper can go for a big guy.

Both of them end up bleeding (the hard way).
    We are heading into a great new Era in wrestling their is a lot of young talent, great on the mic, amazing in the ring. I see wrestling becoming much more popular soon.

Ziggler and Harper so impressive in that match.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KingDarude7 For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by KingDarude7 View Post
    We are heading into a great new Era in wrestling their is a lot of young talent, great on the mic, amazing in the ring. I see wrestling becoming much more popular soon.

Ziggler and Harper so impressive in that match.
    I stated this earlier in the thread as well...

... it's not going to get better until Vince steps down or dies (most likely the latter). Vince has always been a guy of cheap and corny gimmicks. He stepped back in the attitude era and look what happened. When Linda turned the company into the PG era... Vince reverted back to the corny gimmicks thinking that would work. Well it has and it hasn't. For older wrestling fans like me... I hate the Roman Reigns/John Cenas of today. Yea, they look impressive but they can't work and really have little to no mic skills.

The true future of of the company are guys like Rollins/Ziggler/Ambrose/Harper/Sandow/Rusev... yet we still have to watch fucking Kane and Big Show every week. Meanwhile... Cena and Reigns and anyone who has the "Vince Look" is getting the push.

HHH is going to turn WWE back into a prominent company... but that won't happen until Vince is gone. Just look what the guy has done with NXT.

Wait until the new guys from NXT come up... very exciting indeed. Watch out for Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens... those guys fucking rule.

The Ascension is going to inject new life into the tag division here in a couple of weeks. Those guys can fucking go. Just wish they didn't give them the legion of doom gimmick.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

there just really haven't been any great tag teams since back in the day imo and that shit was a huge part of the cool to me when I was into wrestling as a teen

Sports Logo Sports Logo

The tag team should become a more prominent part of wrestling again imho

Sports Logo

there just really haven't been any great tag teams since back in the day imo
    The USOS are good... but they get old after seeing them be the only decent tag team on the roster twice a week.

The Ascension is going to come up and get an immediate title run. I see them having a long feud with whoever the champs are and win the belts at WM 31.

The Usos are meh.

I really like The Miz and Mizdow, Stardust is a pretty good tag team. Then you have a lot of people from NXT who will be coming up prolly tag teams. Not a whole lot of room for IC and Heavyweight title room.

I stated this earlier in the thread as well...

... it's not going to get better until Vince steps down or dies (most likely the latter). Vince has always been a guy of cheap and corny gimmicks. He stepped back in the attitude era and look what happened. When Linda turned the company into the PG era... Vince reverted back to the corny gimmicks thinking that would work. Well it has and it hasn't. For older wrestling fans like me... I hate the Roman Reigns/John Cenas of today. Yea, they look impressive but they can't work and really have little to no mic skills.

The true future of of the company are guys like Rollins/Ziggler/Ambrose/Harper/Sandow/Rusev... yet we still have to watch fucking Kane and Big Show every week. Meanwhile... Cena and Reigns and anyone who has the "Vince Look" is getting the push.

HHH is going to turn WWE back into a prominent company... but that won't happen until Vince is gone. Just look what the guy has done with NXT.

Wait until the new guys from NXT come up... very exciting indeed. Watch out for Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens... those guys fucking rule.

The Ascension is going to inject new life into the tag division here in a couple of weeks. Those guys can fucking go. Just wish they didn't give them the legion of doom gimmick.
    You forgot Wyatt and Daniel Bryan.

Sports Logo

You forgot Wyatt and Daniel Bryan.
    Daniel Bryan may be done... but yea he's up there.

Everyone loves Wyatt but me. I think he's good in the ring but don't like his character at all. I know it's weird and I'm in the minority. I just don't like it for some reason.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Grimson For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

The Usos are meh.

I really like The Miz and Mizdow, Stardust is a pretty good tag team. Then you have a lot of people from NXT who will be coming up prolly tag teams. Not a whole lot of room for IC and Heavyweight title room.
    Zayn and Adrian Neville would be good IC Champs. Really wish they would bring back the cruiserweight division or the european championship for the smaller guys.

Daniel Bryan may be done... but yea he's up there.

Everyone loves Wyatt but me. I think he's good in the ring but don't like his character at all. I know it's weird and I'm in the minority. I just don't like it for some reason.
    No no. He's no done don't you worry.

Any combination of Bryan/Ambrose/Wyatt main eventing WM one day would be amazing for me.

Sports Logo

No no. He's no done don't you worry.

Any combination of Bryan/Ambrose/Wyatt main eventing WM one day would be amazing for me.
    You should check out some of the old Ambrose/Rollins matches from NXT and before.

When they came to WWE, they had to eliminate around 50% of their move sets because they were too dangerous for WWE.

Really wish these guys could just do what they're trained to do without the WWE being scared of liability lawsuits in the event of an injury.

27. A message from our sponsors.
    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Do you want to advertise with ChiCitySports?
    Ranked #1 Chicagoland sports news and message board online.
    A great opportunity for advertising and exposure, with an active base of fresh consumers always looking for sports-related items and miscellaneous "guy stuff".
    Please go here if you are interested in a multitude of placements on this site.
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast