WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
When is Ec? Since the move I haven't caught raw in about 2 weeks.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to say next sunday? Im pretty sure thats it.

Yup.

Gibbs.... Kevin Owens showed up on RAW and power bombed John Cena... then stood over him w/ the NXT title and stomped on the USA title.

He's fighting Cena at EC.

Also... Samoa Joe showed up @ NXT this week.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
thanks guys.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Need a steen/brock match somewhere down the road. I need that badly..it hurts man it hurts

TCD

Liked Posts:
So how much American cock will Cena suck tonight?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Where is Raw tonight do you know?

Long Island - Crowd should be hot.

johncena-marine.jpg

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The last time WWE will be in Nassau coliseum. Hope they acknowledge it.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Reigns heel turn tonight?

Jealous Ambrose gets the shot.... plus they're standing tall right now together in the first match of the night. SEEDS PLANTED!

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Zayn out 6 months for shoulder surgery. Think they rush to put the belt on Balor and have K.O. come up fulltime?

Not really anyone for K.O. to feud with on NXT now.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Guess these network ppvs (if we can call them that) are going to be regular things each month? Money in the Bank in two weeks now?
Im okay with it if these shows keep being good and they keep adding to the roster and let NXT guys have spots. Actually I love the idea.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
The Money in the Bank pay per view is arguably their 4th biggest show now, behind Wrestlemania, Royal Rumble, and Summerslam. I would hope they start off with a bang tonight on RAW to hype it up. It is looking like Ambrose will start off the show about "stealing" the belt, so expect more typical Authority bullshit.

Personally, I am really getting sick of the Authority starting off RAW every week, it is the same thing every time and we need something fresh. Plus they just never make sense anyways. Reigns is as anti-authority as it gets but gets an opportunity to win the MITB briefcase, which in case the Authority forgot pretty much guarantees a WWE World Heavyweight Championship and is the belt their hand picked "future" wraps around his waist. I am sick of these unexplained Authority bullshit.

My dream scenario is for Rollins to turn on the Authority due to him being power hungry thus making him an even bigger heel, and allowing the Authority to transition into more of a neutral role.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I'm ready for a Diva Battle Royal. And somewhere in the middle of it have the ladies of NXT invade. Setup matches on RAW and NXT between the two. Get interest in the woman's division again.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it still a rule that John Cena sucks?

I mean, he's done a lot right over the last 4 or 5 years now imo

It might be that "Let's go Cena/Cena sucks" is more over than actually hating John Cena at this point

TCD

Liked Posts:
Dare I say Roman Reigns is growing on me as well?

They are putting him back to the position where the fans originaly loved him. Just a big ass security figure as he was in The Shield. Its smart. Him and Ambrose work together as buddies for now. How they turn him for the Shield three way in the future will be interesting.

But yah letting reigns be himself a bit more. No more stupid blue contact lenses, less mic work just let him be a big bad ass. I'll never be a complete fan of his but it's better so far. Let him get over Organically again.