WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dusty Rhodes has sadly passed away. One of the best wrestlers ever. He will be missed. A true legend and has done more for wrestling then he will ever know.

"I've dined with kings and queens, but I've slept in alleys eating pork and beans"

RIP! A true legend!

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No freakin way. RIP Dusty

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'll never forget being a kid and watching the road warriors take a spike to dusty eye. For years I thought it was real.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hard times baby!

[video=youtube;9py4aMK3aIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9py4aMK3aIU[/video]

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I think it would be fitting if this Monday night they did say the first hour as a Tribute hour to Dusty.

MaryChristine

just heard the news :( sad day for the wwe universe

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

MaryChristine

I think it would be fitting if this Monday night they did say the first hour as a Tribute hour to Dusty.
the whole show will be a tribute to him like when eddie guererro passed away

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would venture to guess someone does the Dusty finish in his honor
I just remembered the did the dusty finish at the EC ppv. Could do it again. Also, somebody is throwing the elbow. I hope Cody Rhodes comes out of the stardust character and sports the polka dots against his brother. Would be an awesome
Moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

I agree, the issue is they can't with what the new structure is of the WWE with networks and PPV's IMO.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
hell even chris benoit got a tribute. theres no way in hell we're not celebrating the american dream. gonna do it right too.

Well, in fairness, wwe gave the Benoit tribute before knowing he, "murdered, death, killed" his entire family

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I would venture to guess someone does the Dusty finish in his honor
I just remembered the did the dusty finish at the EC ppv. Could do it again. Also, somebody is throwing the elbow. I hope Cody Rhodes comes out of the stardust character and sports the polka dots against his brother. Would be an awesome
Moment.

His brother is hurt.

I really see them taking this Monday off anyway for arrangements etc.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Mother fucker!!

Dusty is one of my all time favs.

Horrible sad news. I dont know what else to say. So im gunna go watch old dusty clips. The wrestling world owes a lot to Dusty pretty remarkable guy and the biggest wrestling mark in the world. Dude looooooooved wrestling more than anyone.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mother fucker!!

Dusty is one of my all time favs.

Horrible sad news. I dont know what else to say. So im gunna go watch old dusty clips. The wrestling world owes a lot to Dusty pretty remarkable guy and the biggest wrestling mark in the world. Dude looooooooved wrestling more than anyone.

I love when people imitate him. Paul heyman. "Of course it's a great idea, I am dusty Rhodes and I am a super genius."

TCD

Liked Posts:

They could do a 48 hour show celebrating Dustys career. Just so much to go over and so many people who loved the guy. Im going to fucking cry a lot as i did with the tribute to Eddie (still miss him as a fan god he was outstanding) and with Owens tribute ( i balled my eyes out Owen was my fav Hart and one of my fav wrestlers).

I just hope HHH stands back a bit and doesnt use Dustys death to run a 30 minute promo about himself. They were def close working friends but i want to hear from Dustys oldest freinds as hard as that will be for guys and gals to talk about. I wouldnt be shocked if this has hit some of them too hard to even do a Raw show appearance. Like Flair. Im sure he will show up but hes gunna be wrenched.