WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mother fucker!!

Dusty is one of my all time favs.

Horrible sad news. I dont know what else to say. So im gunna go watch old dusty clips. The wrestling world owes a lot to Dusty pretty remarkable guy and the biggest wrestling mark in the world. Dude looooooooved wrestling more than anyone.

What the rest of you probably don't know is that TCD stands for The Canadian Dream (serious).

Sad day man.

MaryChristine

They could do a 48 hour show celebrating Dustys career. Just so much to go over and so many people who loved the guy. Im going to fucking cry a lot as i did with the tribute to Eddie (still miss him as a fan god he was outstanding) and with Owens tribute ( i balled my eyes out Owen was my fav Hart and one of my fav wrestlers).

I just hope HHH stands back a bit and doesnt use Dustys death to run a 30 minute promo about himself. They were def close working friends but i want to hear from Dustys oldest freinds as hard as that will be for guys and gals to talk about. I wouldnt be shocked if this has hit some of them too hard to even do a Raw show appearance. Like Flair. Im sure he will show up but hes gunna be wrenched.
flairs a cryer. he crys so easily... but theres no way in hell he would miss out on that moment. <3 flair.
crazy how much of an imact wrestlers really have on our lives.
#ThankYouDusty

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

TCD

Liked Posts:
flairs a cryer. he crys so easily... but theres no way in hell he would miss out on that moment. <3 flair.
crazy how much of an imact wrestlers really have on our lives.
#ThankYouDusty

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

Right? Im not ashamed of it either. These guys were my super heros as a kid and the evil villians. As i grew older it was more about the art of it all. Wrestlers are artists as much as athletic dynamos to me. And their individual stories are just fascinating. Its shakespear on stage but the real life stories are hard to script.

TCD

Liked Posts:
They may choose to do something at MITB too.

Should have a blade like it matters match. Man could dusty blade. His matches with abdulla the butcher are blade fests!! So fun. Dusty sold like no other. What he lacked in finess wrestling the guy sold and a master of ring psychology. God he could tell a story in there.

And yup tcd ( the canadian dream) was a legit rip off of dustys Ameeeeerican dream. I just dont want to see the polkadots poor dusty balled up to wear that. Vince treated him like shit when he first jumped to the wwf.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
There isn't a dusty without flair. There isn't a flair without dusty. Top 5 rivalry of all time. This is like when the wrestling world lost gorilla monsoon. True wresting geniuses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TCD

Liked Posts:
There isn't a dusty without flair. There isn't a flair without dusty. Top 5 rivalry of all time. This is like when the wrestling world lost gorilla monsoon. True wresting geniuses

My fav Flair rivalry and matches are with Steamboat but yah that Flair/Dusty rivalry ruled esp when the four horsemen where involved. Dusty was instrumental in the horseman success being the face in that fued.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My fav Flair rivalry and matches are with Steamboat but yah that Flair/Dusty rivalry ruled esp when the four horsemen where involved. Dusty was instrumental in the horseman success being the face in that fued.

Matches? I don't disagree. Rivalry? I put dusty ahead of steamboat. Both legends and both incredible

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
it's gotta be awkward to perform in front of so many people that don't care about you

cut off the rappers thing, WWE

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Go Home show for "Beast in the East" 4th of July Special.

No Brock - no fun. Shitty tag main event... def. DVRing and speed watching later.

Also... Kofi vs Brock with absolutely zero build on Saturday?

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
All John Cena does is have classic matches

That Chicago crowd booed the hell out of him on his way to the ring and gave him a standing ovation afterwards

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
All John Cena does is have classic matches

That Chicago crowd booed the hell out of him on his way to the ring and gave him a standing ovation afterwards

That was the Tv match of the year and maybe match of the year. Cena has put on his best matches of his career this year. I mean some just great matches with great opponents.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Sasha Banks and Charlotte scheduled for both RAW and Smackdown this week.

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

Aso

Liked Posts:
UFC 189 going on with some killer fights and not a single thread smh