WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

ob1force

Liked Posts:
THEY'RE HERE! SASHA + CHARLOTTE + BAYLEY!!!!!!!!! Lets go! Fuck the Bellas!!!! haha

Only complaint I'll have is pairing Sasha with Naomi/Tamina. Hopefully, it does not last long because I want to see the 4 Horsewomen. And why didn't Sasha bring the NXT Women's title with her? Must be because it says "Women" on it rather than Divas.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
THEY'RE HERE! SASHA + CHARLOTTE + BAYLEY!!!!!!!!! Lets go! Fuck the Bellas!!!! haha

Only complaint I'll have is pairing Sasha with Naomi/Tamina. Hopefully, it does not last long because I want to see the 4 Horsewomen. And why didn't Sasha bring the NXT Women's title with her? Must be because it says "Women" on it rather than Divas.

Bayley wasn't there... lol.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
tumblr_nrgefyV6kV1saykaxo1_400.gif

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
All signs point to Undertaker impacting Battleground. While most are speculating he will be there physically, I just don't see that happening.

I am guessing a video package or druids/coffin/etc... play a part to interfere in the main event.

Sets up Taker/Brock II at Summerslam.

There has been waaaaay too much Undertaker name dropping on RAW the last few weeks. Couple that with the photo that was released of him looking as in shape as he's been in years PLUS Kane has a "broken ankle" which takes 6-8 weeks to heal that would line it up with Summerslam.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
All signs point to Undertaker impacting Battleground. While most are speculating he will be there physically, I just don't see that happening.

I am guessing a video package or druids/coffin/etc... play a part to interfere in the main event.

There has been waaaaay too much Undertaker name dropping on RAW the last few weeks. Couple that with the photo that was released of him looking as in shape as he's been in years PLUS Kane has a "broken ankle" which takes 6-8 weeks to heal that would line it up with Summerslam.
Not happening

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Yeah OK. Like he wasn't going to have a presence at Fastlane, right?

He wasn't there at Fastlane just like he won't be there at Battleground. Taker is for Dallas and Wrestlemania. WWE is not going to risk that.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The rumors are Sting and Taker at Summerslam but not a match. Involvement in some kind of way. Taker gets paid a million a year by Vince and has the choice to wrestle or not. Its good to be the Taker.

Update: Metzler is reporting Taker and Sting could both show up at Battleground. No one really knows Stings plans, but Taker logical plans are either Brock or Seth Rollins.

Undertaker is considered a lock to show up for the RAW after Battleground. The ratings have been in the tank so this is the reason for Taker showing up.

Sting was already in the plans and had a Summerslam opponent but he got injured. Now, no one really knows Stings plans but that he will be involved in some storyline but it won't be against Taker.

Last edited:

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

LOL OK see you Sunday to LOL again.

I said he'd have a presence nowhere did I say he'd physically be there.
Not sure how I missed that part. My bad.

He won't be having a match at SS though.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
LOL OK see you Sunday to LOL again.

I said he'd have a presence nowhere did I say he'd physically be there.

the dirt sheets are all advertising Taker for Monday Raw...I so hope I am wrong and that you are some secret WWE genius. :)

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Undertaker is a face as is Lesnar so I don't see how he screws Brock over at Battleground. Then again, it also makes little sense if Taker screws Rollins because Lesnar did break his streak at WM 30, unless Taker did some sort of sign of approval towards Lesnar or something. Kane will return as a face whenever that is, I doubt he shows up this Sunday because he literally just got that "ankle injury" a couple days ago; he needs to sell it a little more.

Taker showing up on RAW after BG makes more sense to set something up for Summerslam. Sting is also rumored for Summerslam so he will probably be at RAW too. A lot of people think they face each other for SS.

I have no clue what WWE is planning to do, there are far too many ways they can go about this. So for now I am done reading dirt sheets to keep my shock value intact lol.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Rollins/Cena at WM31 would be so lame.

With HHH back, I hope he does his quick program with Sting and Sting goes bye bye.

Cool to see him, awesome hes in WWE blah blah blah... dude is old. Get him a match at WM31 with HHH and let him go.

If Taker really is coming back... and going with Wyatt... that program needs to start in the RR fallout RAW.

#calledit

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haven't been checking rumors lately so I was legitimately surprised when Undertaker showed up last night...pretty cool

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Was enjoying Rollins Lesnar match till that old fart Taker screwed it up. Really have no interest in Taker Lesnar again.