brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I thought Ryback was a great promo

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know I'm going be in the small minority here but I am not a fan of what's probably going to happen with Daniel Bryan. He shouldn't win the Royal Rumble and he shouldn't defeat the guy who ended the Undertaker's streak and threw Cena around like a rag doll. It would be stupid.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know I'm going be in the small minority here but I am not a fan of what's probably going to happen with Daniel Bryan. He shouldn't win the Royal Rumble and he shouldn't defeat the guy who ended the Undertaker's streak and threw Cena around like a rag doll. It would be stupid.

I think he will win the Rumble but doubt Brock is still champion at WM31.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I think all signs are for Roman Reigns to win it, though I would elevate Dolph right now so that Cena doesn't have to be the sole baby face and can slow down his schedule some.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
In my perfect world:

Cena beats Brock at Rumble. Seth cashes in.

Bryan wins the title back at WM31 in an epic match.

Won't happen, but I can dream.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I'm ok with Cena and Lesnar being a beat down of epic proportions with Brock Retaining, but drained. Then Rollins cashes in on Brock at the Rumble. Then have Dolph come out to end the show pointing at the WM31 sign.

Daniel for me has lost his main event spot for now.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I also would love to see a HHH Sting or HHH Rock at WM31

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its still strong rumors that HHH and Sting is on for WM31. They are also trying to get the Undertaker to face Wyatt. Its why they wont have Wyatt lose to Ambrose to keep him strong. Daniel Bryan will be in the last 4 at the Rumble, but the plan all along was for Reigns to win and him to defeat Lesnar. I really dont think Lesnar signs another WWE contract. I think he goes back to UFC for one more run then will come back to WWE. McMahon can try to denie it all he wants but Daniel Bryan reaction shows how much of a superstar he truly has become.

Also, I think Rollins cost Cena at the Rumble and I can easily see Rollins facing Cena at WM31.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Rollins/Cena at WM31 would be so lame.

With HHH back, I hope he does his quick program with Sting and Sting goes bye bye.

Cool to see him, awesome hes in WWE blah blah blah... dude is old. Get him a match at the rumble with HHH and let him go.

If Taker really is coming back... and going with Wyatt... that program needs to start in the RR fallout RAW.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
That MetsFanForever Reddit guy says Taker/Wyatt is ON at WM31 as long as Taker can pass his physical.

Man can you imagine the return of the Undertaker and the build up to that match????

Stoked now.

Sting still has 5 appearances left on his contract. I bet they begin building a program between Sting and HHH as early as this week.

I think they should do the whole Sting thing and get it over with in January... don't drag it to WM.

The Authority is back and Sting should show up on RAW this week and start his beef with HHH.

LOVE sting... but HHH is the only one that will get a good match out of him... lets get it over with.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That MetsFanForever Reddit guy says Taker/Wyatt is ON at WM31 as long as Taker can pass his physical.

Man can you imagine the return of the Undertaker and the build up to that match????

Stoked now.

Sting still has 5 appearances left on his contract. I bet they begin building a program between Sting and HHH as early as this week.

I think they should do the whole Sting thing and get it over with in January... don't drag it to WM.

The Authority is back and Sting should show up on RAW this week and start his beef with HHH.

LOVE sting... but HHH is the only one that will get a good match out of him... lets get it over with.

Told you Taker and Wyatt was going to be a go if possible. Vince wants Wyatt to be the next undertaker character. I hate to burst your bubble but HHH and sting will be a WM match and nothing else. Sting didnt come back to wrestle random matches. HHH ego only wants WM. It makes sense.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Wyatt undertaker does not move the needle. No one turns in for that imo. Taker sting its a different story

Heck wyatt taker could have been something if the streak was there

No one will ever be half as popular from a dark side as taker

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agreed, brett! Wyatt-Taker does nothing for me without the streak.

If Wyatt wins, ok you beat an old guy that lost twice in a row now. If Taker wins, that doesn't accomplish a whole lot either.

Sting vs Taker is the best business move, Brock vs Taker is my preferred choice. Undertaker needs that revenge!!

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I am not a Wyatt mark by any stretch... but I think more than anything, Taker would be more than fine putting Wyatt over and retiring. I think one of those dark storylines leading up to that match would be nostalgic and fun, at least for me.

How good of a match do you honestly thing Sting and Taker would have? If this was 5-10 years ago, maybe.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The WWE needs to create new superstars not keep going back to the well.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
The WWE needs to create new superstars not keep going back to the well.

Agreed but that is simply not happening until Vince goes away and HHH has full control of the WWE roster.

You've got all the NXT guys just sitting there. The NXT shows are actually better than RAW or Smackdown.

If you get some time, check out the recent match of Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently major plot developments tonight that will affect both the rumble and wm31.

Dirt sheets are saying Sting is going to be on RAW and possibly another "high profile return".

Stonecold? The Rock? Taker?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
i wanted Stone Cold vs Punk. Oh well. I'd probably be upset as they push Punk over Austin.