WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

TCD

Liked Posts:
The only Undertaker match that will have me truly excited would be a Brock Lesnar re-match. Tomorrow's match and a possible Sting match will have some cool factor to it....but only so much.

Agree with this. I dont want to see sting vs taker at all, never did and dont understand how it makes any booking sense. I hate super faces vs super faces and i doubt sting ever goes heel just to put taker over unless $$$$ really talks. Give me taker having his last match against someone important to his career. Brock rematch would be great. Honestly i would rather see taker vs kane rather than sting. I could see taker and sting as a tag team though but thats not really sending taker off properly either.

But that brock vs rock mania 32 rumor is pretty high these days. So not sure if it will be a brock taker 32.

WNt to really make a bad match but one that will draw? Hogan/Taker. Would be like watching grandmas fight but if its a match just to send Taker off then why not end his career against the guy that he started his wwe career against. Again it would be the worst match in wwe history as far as in ring working goes and one guy would probably die if they had to sell a kick...but fuck it...go for it for shits and giggles. Double count out finish!!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently Rollins is going to attempt a cash in tomorrow, not tonight.

Also... big plans for entrances tonight: Rusev, Wyatt, Taker and HHH. HHH's entrance being the most grand.

TCD

Liked Posts:
So how about a Sting and Taker confrontation tonight?

Saw an interview with Sting and he said he has no plans on doing another match. But that could just be a work and once vince gives him more $$$ i am sure that can all be fixed.

I still have no interest in a sting taker match. I still think Taker should retire next Mania against another guy important to his career. But i guess a sting taker match is a draw for many others to help fill that stupid gigantic texas stadium. Maybe then these part timers can fuck off for ever and the younger guys can get better builds rather than jobbing to fat crippled old men and laying down for attitude era smarks like you ya dumb fuck smarky ***.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
TCD, when was that interview? My friend was telling me Sting was going to see how last night's WM match went to determine whether he comes back or not. I am not sure if they tease a confrontation tonight. They gotta tie up loose ends in their stories from WM too. Undertaker needs to pass the torch in some way for Bray, tell him he is worthy or something. And Sting needs to explain his match with HHH, people wanna hear, or at least I do lol.

The RAW after WM is often great so I cannot wait to see what is in store for us. Lesnar should be there too. Man I am too excited for the Seth Rollins era. I AM MARKING OUT!

TCD

Liked Posts:
shut it grimson taker and sting arent going to confront each other unless its some silly sideways stare in the back or something gay like that while they walk by each other.

Like ob said taker will probably confront bray and pass the torch somehow or do some bray build up. Sting will probably speak and i bet this time vince actually comes out and shakes his hand. I expect to see vince tonight in some form just because its the kick off for the new season of the wwe if you look at it in terms of seasons.

Ob that sting interview was on the radio somewhere. And it was a couple days before mania so yah i wouldnt take too much stock in it he may come back for another match he just said at this point after his mania match there was nothing set up or in the cards and he didnt plan on anything as of that moment.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sheamus is meant to be a heel

lol @ the "you look stupid" chant

Reactions: TCD

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This RAW is shaping up to be better than any PPV other than Mania, Rumble, Summerslam and Survivor Series.

Mania fallout shows are full of smarks... LOVE IT!!!!

Extreme rules is in Chicago next month... anyone going?

TCD

Liked Posts:
BROCK RULES NOW!!!

I am now a Brock mark!!!!

TCD

Liked Posts:
I am shocked there are actually matches on this show and that some have ended with clean finishes. 2 hours in and I have actually been fully engaged in the entire show. Usually fall asleep after the first hour.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
This episode of RAW has HHH's name written all over it. Neville AND Kalisto earning wins in their debuts. The crowd is all over them too. Cole said in a closing statement last night at WM that "the future is now," which is also NXT's tagline. HHH just tweeted the same words. I think he is finally getting more creative control. This RAW has been too good.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Great Raw besides that Vince booked ending. WHY DO THEY EVEN BOTHER WITH 6 MAN MATCHES TO END RAWS STILL!!! AND WHY BIG SHOW AND KANE ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!

Reigns didnt gain anything with the fans from last night. Still booing and big show getting the biggest pop of his career putting Reigns into a choke slam? Turn reigns heel its the only thing that will help him. Not Reigns fault he was pushed too soon but fucking save this guys career and turn him heel.

ugh.......fuck it all still a good show.