WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, if the booking is good its HHH. If the booking is bad, its Vince? LOL

TCD

Liked Posts:
Dusty is head of creative and head producer but everything has to go through HHH at the end of the day just as everything has to go through Vince at the end of the day with the main roster shows etc.

What Dusty has been great with is also heading backstage booking which included charcter development and promo training which is what he heavily involved with.

Regal does some amazing shit down there also esp when it comes to in ring training and also some booking.

They have a good team in NXT and that team will at some point be under HHH on the main roster..that is if Dusty lives that long. That's the concern though right? NXT is such a great show do we really want HHH taking his baby and his boys from there? Where would that leave NXT? Would be a shit load of work for HHH to look over both brands.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
No, I find it funny that everything bad is Vince and everything good is HHH. Its lulz.

I am not saying everything Vince does is bad, obviously the man has built quite the empire. But it is no secret that he is losing his touch. Look no further than Roman Reigns. Vince has been writing his promos, which all have been awful. Sufferin' succotash anyone? Reigns is still very green in the ring and mic, yet this is the guy Vince wanted to shoot to the moon. He wanted fucking Roman Reigns as WWE Champ. Imagine if he beat Lesnar and was the champ right now. It would be fucking awful. Last night's RAW just received its most viewers its had since 2012, I am willing to bet that would not be the case if Reigns won. Was it Vince's idea for Rollins to close WM? Who knows, we know he had final say at least. But you damn well know HHH was pushing hard for it.

When you listen to the Stone Cold podcast with Vince, you listen to a man who is losing his touch. He is saying guys are not reaching for that brass ring. Yeah we got guys like Ziggler, Ambrose, and Cesaro who always put on matches that end in "This is Awesome" chants but they are not reaching for that brass ring. However, the guy who got a hernia injury, sucks cock on the mic, and knows 3 moves in the ring is reaching for that brass ring. When you listen to the SC Podcast with HHH, you listen to a man who has a great mind for the business, and just simply gets "it."

Remember that awesome Adrian Neville debut last night? Vince wanted him to dress up like a Mighty Mouse cartoon hero. If he debuts like that he becomes the next Adam Rose if he's lucky. Neville kept all his NXT stuff and brought it to RAW and look what happened. And same with Kalisto. I read a rumor that Vince wanted to make Kalisto a gay hair stylist.... are you serious? HHH is a huge advocate for NXT while Vince has not been. He has been on record to saying he does not understand all the hype for it. Sounds a little out of touch to me because NXT shows everything that wrestling should be.

Now, it is also no secret that HHH along w/ Steph, are the heir apparent to Vince's throne. They both got recent promotions within the company and are progressively gaining more creative control. To me, last night's episode of RAW felt a lot like an old school type of episode. They nailed so many little things right, such as letting Lesnar go beserk and hurting "innocent" people, or having a simple backstage segment with Ryback expressing his emotions to Orton. IMO, I felt like HHH had a lot of say into this RAW. Key word: opinion.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am not saying everything Vince does is bad, obviously the man has built quite the empire. But it is no secret that he is losing his touch. Look no further than Roman Reigns. Vince has been writing his promos, which all have been awful. Sufferin' succotash anyone? Reigns is still very green in the ring and mic, yet this is the guy Vince wanted to shoot to the moon. He wanted fucking Roman Reigns as WWE Champ. Imagine if he beat Lesnar and was the champ right now. It would be fucking awful. Last night's RAW just received its most viewers its had since 2012, I am willing to bet that would not be the case if Reigns won. Was it Vince's idea for Rollins to close WM? Who knows, we know he had final say at least. But you damn well know HHH was pushing hard for it.

When you listen to the Stone Cold podcast with Vince, you listen to a man who is losing his touch. He is saying guys are not reaching for that brass ring. Yeah we got guys like Ziggler, Ambrose, and Cesaro who always put on matches that end in "This is Awesome" chants but they are not reaching for that brass ring. However, the guy who got a hernia injury, sucks cock on the mic, and knows 3 moves in the ring is reaching for that brass ring. When you listen to the SC Podcast with HHH, you listen to a man who has a great mind for the business, and just simply gets "it."

Remember that awesome Adrian Neville debut last night? Vince wanted him to dress up like a Mighty Mouse cartoon hero. If he debuts like that he becomes the next Adam Rose if he's lucky. Neville kept all his NXT stuff and brought it to RAW and look what happened. And same with Kalisto. I read a rumor that Vince wanted to make Kalisto a gay hair stylist.... are you serious? HHH is a huge advocate for NXT while Vince has not been. He has been on record to saying he does not understand all the hype for it. Sounds a little out of touch to me because NXT shows everything that wrestling should be.

Now, it is also no secret that HHH along w/ Steph, are the heir apparent to Vince's throne. They both got recent promotions within the company and are progressively gaining more creative control. To me, last night's episode of RAW felt a lot like an old school type of episode. They nailed so many little things right, such as letting Lesnar go beserk and hurting "innocent" people, or having a simple backstage segment with Ryback expressing his emotions to Orton. IMO, I felt like HHH had a lot of say into this RAW. Key word: opinion.

Thats fine. I truly know two ex WWE superstars and its Vince's show in full still. Everything HHH has learned in the business has come from Vince. HHH does a lot, but at the end of the day. Vince is GOD.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like Vince did a bit of a another screwjob at WM. Rollins was not made aware he was winning the title until half way through the show. It seems Reigns was also not aware until half way through. Reigns was suppose to win the title. Reports are Lesnar knew before he signed his new contract. Also, it seems Reigns family was furious he didnt win the title like they were told would happen.

I dont know what is true, but Reigns did look completely pissed off from entrance on.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
It would be a damn shame if WWE does not use Sting again. Undertaker vs Sting would be a great way to finish both of their careers and will reek of $$$ for WM 32.

And I am glad Rollins and Reigns found out late. I feel like it made their actions more authentic. Bottom line is, Rollins deserved the championship far more than Reigns. Rollins has been carrying WWE night in and night out since turning on the SHIELD. He has put on great matches with guys from all walks of life. RVD, Ziggler, Orton, Ambrose, Cena, Ryback, Lesnar, etc. And has even been able to go mainstream w/ Jon Stewart. Reigns should not even be in Rollins' league.

I can understand Reigns being pissed in the sense that he was misled, but hey that is the business. As his cousin The Rock would say, stay hungry.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Reigns will be fine with the machine still behind him and he has plenty of time in his career to figure it all out. Eventually the smarks will get bored of booing him and move onto new blood and his stock will rise again. By this time next year it wouldnt shock me to see him the face of the company but with a different look and attitude.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Sounds like Vince did a bit of a another screwjob at WM. Rollins was not made aware he was winning the title until half way through the show. It seems Reigns was also not aware until half way through. Reigns was suppose to win the title. Reports are Lesnar knew before he signed his new contract. Also, it seems Reigns family was furious he didnt win the title like they were told would happen.

I dont know what is true, but Reigns did look completely pissed off from entrance on.

The nerd fan in me says this feels like a work and a planted story to make reigns come off as being cheated and getting cheap sympathy pops the likes that DB gets from some fans. But the fan in me that can believe this as fact says this happens all the time although rare for a WM main event where its always said that vince has his booking finalized for WM main events a year before. But the business is changing in little ways again and the IWC is developing a bit of an influence more and more with bookings..,but at the same time...they are also getting worked a lot more now.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reigns is a superstar in the making. He isnt ready, but he is actually not bad in the ring. He looks like a bad ass and his blood line is incredible. He will do something epic to get the fans on his side. The problem now a days is everyone wants to be a smark. We have no villains anymore because of IWC. Bray Wyatt for example should have been an incredible heel but the smarks wont allow him to be booed. They cheer him. It takes away from the show. Even though Rollins won in a heel move, they cheered the shit out of him at WM. Its a different world. Truthfully, if I am the WWE. I am making Reigns a loner. A guy who superman punches everyone in his way to get to the title. Heel or face. He is just a badass that kicks peoples ass. Then, I would put him over Brock but not for at least another year of just straight ass kicking but getting fucked around every corner.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yall saw this yet. Funny video. Make sure to watch until the end.

[video=youtube;1kE0foolmEw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kE0foolmEw[/video]

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Yeah I saw that a couple days ago. I thought it was cool to see the WWE superstars give that kid a rub. The end is easily the best part.

Here is another video I really enjoyed that I like to show my non-wrestling friends. It is a fun way to explain our love for this form of entertainment.

[video=youtube;VYvMOf3hsGA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DV YvMOf3hsGA&has_verified=1[/video]

Reactions: TCD

TCD

Liked Posts:
Thats fucking amazing. Its a total drunk history type of rip off but man that was good. Thanks for posting that hahahah. Loved it.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm disappointed AJ retired because she's my favorite diva...

but the future of the diva's division obviously looks very positive so the fans and AJ should both be happy with moving on