WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Triple H (The GOAT) hates Daniel Bryan so much that he put him over at Mania, then had him go over the rest of Evolution to win the strap that same night.

fucking mark.

Haha, yea, because Daniel Bryan needed to wrestle a part time 40 something year old man to get over. Oh wait, no it was HHH who needed to wrestle Daniel Bryan to have a relevant match for himself. Its why CM Punk told them to fuck off. Its why Daniel Bryan got kept out of the RR last year and was tossed aside this year. For sure, HHH would have went to bat for him if he liked him. I mean HHH is the 2nd or 3rd most powerful man in wrestling. But, Im sure Vince doesnt listen to him at all. Do you know HHH had moves banned from the WWE because he couldnt do them and it showed him up? Do you read the quote Mark Madden put out today about how the top people do not believe in Daniel Bryan. They think the Yes! chant is over not Daniel Bryan. Im sure HHH is completely behind him. Sorry I hurt your feelings because you want to lick HHH ball sack but the truth is the truth.

Oh yea, Fucking mark!

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
SilenceS...perhaps I missed it but you didn't refute the point of Bryan going over all of evolution

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Do you know HHH had moves banned from the WWE because he couldnt do them and it showed him up?

stopped reading here. I'm sure that's exactly why it was banned, and not idiot Brock breaking his neck doing a shooting star press.

and why so many of the moves that Trips banned are being used in NXT

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Triple H Banned all mention of Chris Benoit because Benoit was showing him up.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
stopped reading here. I'm sure that's exactly why it was banned, and not idiot Brock breaking his neck doing a shooting star press.

and why so many of the moves that Trips banned are being used in NXT

What? Coherent sentences

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
SilenceS...perhaps I missed it but you didn't refute the point of Bryan going over all of evolution

Why would I? He was put over because they had to. Vince McMahon made the final decision. Doesnt mean they like Bryan or Bryan would be in the main event at WM again. You know who they are thinking of putting him against? Sheamus, effing Sheamus. They are numerous inside sources that have confirmed that top decision makers do not believe in Daniel Bryan. Considering the 3 with the most power is Vince, Stephanie, and HHH. Its not hard to see that they mostly think a like.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would I? He was put over because they had to. Vince McMahon made the final decision. Doesnt mean they like Bryan or Bryan would be in the main event at WM again. You know who they are thinking of putting him against? Sheamus, effing Sheamus. They are numerous inside sources that have confirmed that top decision makers do not believe in Daniel Bryan. Considering the 3 with the most power is Vince, Stephanie, and HHH. Its not hard to see that they mostly think a like.

Dunn has more say than Steph. Steph is more front office.

She is the best heel the company has ever seen, I wish she was able to expand that.

HHH and Vince do not think a lot alike... I'm not sure why you think this or have any evidence for it.

Vince has final say in any creative direction, it's just how it is. There have been numerous reports of those two butting heads because Vince still thinks it's 1998 and HHH has talent ready to compete now.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
can't argue my point, so you attack my sentence structure. Classic

I legitimately have no idea what you are saying. Are you saying the Shooting Star Press is the only move banned? Because they are a ton more.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:

See, this is why Triple H (pbuh) is the greatest heel of all time. Guy fucking works you internet marks, and then even when you get your way you're pissed off you were worked. Trips is big on social media, he's big on the dirt sheets. What happened with Daniel Bryan was a "slow build" something that they used to do, but stopped doing. They had him go over Orton two straight PPV's only to get screwed over time and time again. Marks went crazy on how Bryan was being held down, but he just got more popular. Guy rolls in to Mania in a match against Trips, and ends up going over against all of Evolution in one fucking night. But the internet marks are mad because they all think they're smarks and ended up just getting worked.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I legitimately have no idea what you are saying. Are you saying the Shooting Star Press is the only move banned? Because they are a ton more.

I was giving an example of a banned move. Piledriver is also a banned move, do you think that's because people were using the piledriver and showing up Triple H?

Triple H hates the piledriver so much that he just signed Kevin Steen.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dunn has more say than Steph. Steph is more front office.

She is the best heel the company has ever seen, I wish she was able to expand that.

HHH and Vince do not think a lot alike... I'm not sure why you think this or have any evidence for it.

Vince has final say in any creative direction, it's just how it is. There have been numerous reports of those two butting heads because Vince still thinks it's 1998 and HHH has talent ready to compete now.

Have you ever listened to any shoots or read much on wrestling? HHH isnt trying to kill the business and he has good ideas for development but when it comes to a top star. Vince has the same mindset as Vince. You have to look the part to them. They both are work out junkies. Its how they think.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was giving an example of a banned move. Piledriver is also a banned move, do you think that's because people were using the piledriver and showing up Triple H?

Triple H hates the piledriver so much that he just signed Kevin Steen.

:enough:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
See, this is why Triple H (pbuh) is the greatest heel of all time. Guy fucking works you internet marks, and then even when you get your way you're pissed off you were worked. Trips is big on social media, he's big on the dirt sheets. What happened with Daniel Bryan was a "slow build" something that they used to do, but stopped doing. They had him go over Orton two straight PPV's only to get screwed over time and time again. Marks went crazy on how Bryan was being held down, but he just got more popular. Guy rolls in to Mania in a match against Trips, and ends up going over against all of Evolution in one fucking night. But the internet marks are mad because they all think they're smarks and ended up just getting worked.

Thats not even close to what happened. Are you fucking 12?

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
clearly I'm 12. Bryan did not win the strap two straight PPV's only to get stripped, giving heat to the authority, and giving bryan even more love.

that never happened.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
clearly I'm 12. Bryan did not win the strap two straight PPV's only to get stripped, giving heat to the authority, and giving bryan even more love.

that never happened.

HHH was supposed to wrestle CM Punk. Punk quit and told him to fuck off. Batista came back won the Rumble and was suppose to face Randy Orton. The internet blew up and Vince gave in and put DBry over because of how much heat Batista was getting. This year same situation with Reigns but this time reports are Vince wont break this time. You have to be 12.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I am 12. We have already acknowledged that.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
They can not like him all they want, but if he is what is best for business they need to think with the wallet more than the heart.