WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crazy to think Bo Dallas and Bray Wyatt are brothers.

Also what is crazy is looking back at Husky Harris (Bray Wyatt) a couple years ago and seeing how far he has come.

I can not wait for Daniel Bryan to start wrestling again, anything he does turns to gold seriously.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hbk literally carried the wwe on his back when all the other talent went elsewhere hof for sure

Flair Hogan The macho man all the old guard built a great foundation for it but Hbk with legendary matches like the hell inna cell the show downs with brett heart the ladder match with razor ramon thoses were life savers for the wwe

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Michaels has to be considered top 3 best performer of all time but his superkick is weak sauce.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I just learned tonight that Jake the Snake & DDP both live in my neighborhood. awesome.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Michaels has to be considered top 3 best performer of all time but his superkick is weak sauce.

the idea of the kick? Yes. but he sells it well and so does his opponents (some of the time, especially Flair)

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

4356%20-%20WWE_Hall_Of_Fame_Induction_Ceremony%20facepalm%20laughing%20shawn_michaels%20suit%20wwe.png

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;VT0cvfyl0RI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT0cvfyl0RI[/video]

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I tell you another weak sauce finisher. Edge! I am sorry, Edge was incredible at times but his spear was complete garbage. He did it way to soon after Goldberg and never had the force. He so should have had another finisher. I worry about Roman Reigns with the spear. Sometimes its great looking. Sometimes it doesnt look like he has the intensity that Goldberg had to make it work. Goldberg was shit in the ring, but his strength and intensity made you believe he just broke the guys ribs.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I tell you another weak sauce finisher. Edge! I am sorry, Edge was incredible at times but his spear was complete garbage. He did it way to soon after Goldberg and never had the force. He so should have had another finisher. I worry about Roman Reigns with the spear. Sometimes its great looking. Sometimes it doesnt look like he has the intensity that Goldberg had to make it work. Goldberg was shit in the ring, but his strength and intensity made you believe he just broke the guys ribs.

Yea the spear sucks... Edge was a much better worker than that. He should have a real finisher.

Unlike Roman Fucking Reigns... that guy is awful. But Vince has a hard on for giant Samoans so he's going to give him a push into WM, likely even the main event. Which would suck ass.

SPEAKING OF EDGE... him and Christian are hosting RAW on Monday. That will be awesome!

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;LH4LPN6DkJA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH4LPN6DkJA[/video]

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;Ce-MYcuhVPw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce-MYcuhVPw[/video]

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Man this Dolph Ziggler vs. Luke Harper match from TLC last month is fucking epic.

I've watched it 5x plus and still find something new and awesome every time.

Harper can go for a big guy.

Both of them end up bleeding (the hard way).

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man this Dolph Ziggler vs. Luke Harper match from TLC last month is fucking epic.

I've watched it 5x plus and still find something new and awesome every time.

Harper can go for a big guy.

Both of them end up bleeding (the hard way).

We are heading into a great new Era in wrestling their is a lot of young talent, great on the mic, amazing in the ring. I see wrestling becoming much more popular soon.

Ziggler and Harper so impressive in that match.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
We are heading into a great new Era in wrestling their is a lot of young talent, great on the mic, amazing in the ring. I see wrestling becoming much more popular soon.

Ziggler and Harper so impressive in that match.

I stated this earlier in the thread as well...

... it's not going to get better until Vince steps down or dies (most likely the latter). Vince has always been a guy of cheap and corny gimmicks. He stepped back in the attitude era and look what happened. When Linda turned the company into the PG era... Vince reverted back to the corny gimmicks thinking that would work. Well it has and it hasn't. For older wrestling fans like me... I hate the Roman Reigns/John Cenas of today. Yea, they look impressive but they can't work and really have little to no mic skills.

The true future of of the company are guys like Rollins/Ziggler/Ambrose/Harper/Sandow/Rusev... yet we still have to watch fucking Kane and Big Show every week. Meanwhile... Cena and Reigns and anyone who has the "Vince Look" is getting the push.

HHH is going to turn WWE back into a prominent company... but that won't happen until Vince is gone. Just look what the guy has done with NXT.

Wait until the new guys from NXT come up... very exciting indeed. Watch out for Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens... those guys fucking rule.

The Ascension is going to inject new life into the tag division here in a couple of weeks. Those guys can fucking go. Just wish they didn't give them the legion of doom gimmick.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
there just really haven't been any great tag teams since back in the day imo and that shit was a huge part of the cool to me when I was into wrestling as a teen

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
The tag team should become a more prominent part of wrestling again imho

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
there just really haven't been any great tag teams since back in the day imo

The USOS are good... but they get old after seeing them be the only decent tag team on the roster twice a week.

The Ascension is going to come up and get an immediate title run. I see them having a long feud with whoever the champs are and win the belts at WM 31.