WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Predicted all that. I cant believe they had to bring the Rock in because they knew Reigns wouldnt get a good reaction. These writer are killing careers.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
They really weren't gonna budge on that Reigns thing huh?? lol

It's nothing I'm excited about but I guess it was the most realistic option

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Extremely disappointing end to the rumble, especially after that spectacular Triple Threat match, man haven't seen a title fight like that in ages. But back to the rumble. I want to cancel my network subscription right now. Daniel Bryan being eliminated at #12?! WTF?! WWE didn't learn their lesson from last year, what a fucking slap in the face. Then the "old ass, way past their prime, get the fuck out and retire now please" team of Kane and Big Show made all these potential stars look like fucking jokes.

We get R-Truth instead of D-Von (still awesome to see Bubba though). Ziggler didn't get to do shit. I was hoping for an amazing showdown with Rusev and Reigns, the final two fighting for a fucking Wrestlemania main event opportunity, to give it their all. Instead, we get a quick toss out the ring and crown the undeserving Reigns. Speaking of quick tosses, there were far too many of them, and I can't really think of any memorable spots. Boring.

As someone stated above, what a desperate move by Vince to bring The Rock to help elevate Reigns. I was really hoping Rusev to come back in the ring, take out The Rock for revenge from last time, then finish off Reigns; that was the only way to salvage it from that point and of course it doesn't happen. Well, thank you Philadelphia for your boos, they were music to my fucking ears.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously having Wyatt eliminate Bryan early was done to make fans not blame Reigns for it when he won. That would've been a good plan had someone like Ziggler or a surprise like The Rock won the rumble...but they weren't going to salvage Reigns winning in front of that crowd no matter what.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The WHC match stole the show. Rollins is a legit player in this game, and going to be a star. Lesnar looked like a monster, and loved how they booked him during that match. Just being a Beast in the beginning, then getting hit with everything, only to come back and get the W.

The RR match itself was a complete let down. Loved that Bubba Ray came back, but it was so predictable what was going to happen when Bryan was out. Then having Wyatt be in the longest only to be jobbed out by Kane and Big Show was a complete let down. Then Ziggler being number 30 and getting a 2 minute spot. Same thing with Ambrose, just thrown out, kind of anti climatic. I had almost forgot about Rusev, but instead of having him and Reigns make it suppensefull. Nope just toss out Rusev. Glad the crowd booed the way they did, once Bryan was out the crowd turned. Not even the Rock could save that crowd. I was hoping Bray or Rusev would have won. Have to see what Reigns does, but the I see him getting the Batistia treatment by the crowd.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
was an awful fucking PPV. Grimson and I marked out when Bubba Ray came out, and each entry after that was a fucking disappointment. After Roman won, we decided to just go to the bar and drink more. Good to see that since the network came out that every PPV is fucking terrible.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Not even the Rock could save that crowd..

haven't seen Rock get boo'd like that since he was in the nation. I'm glad, Never liked Rock. We boo'd the shit out of him at WM18

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
was an awful fucking PPV. Grimson and I marked out when Bubba Ray came out, and each entry after that was a fucking disappointment. After Roman won, we decided to just go to the bar and drink more. Good to see that since the network came out that every PPV is fucking terrible.

AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you weren't there with me I would have killed myself.

As Rex said... the only reason the rumble match was any bit entertaining is because Bubba came back.

Fuck Reigns....................... what a horrible PPV event.

Cena/Rollins/Lesnar all had an amazing match... and I hate Cena.

Other matches were fucking pointless.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Grimson gives decent blowjobs....kind of teethy, but he doesn't neglect the balls

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel bad for Reigns. It seems the WWE fans wont let anyone be put over baby face because Daniel Bryan. The dude is so over and Vince and HHH fucking hate it.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't Bryan come out of NXT? If so. .. I doubt HHH hates that he's over on a massive scale.

Daniel Bryan was an indy wrestler named Bryan Danielson. I dont understand why you hate Vince but give HHH a pass. HHH is just like Vince.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Daniel Bryan was an indy wrestler named Bryan Danielson. I dont understand why you hate Vince but give HHH a pass. HHH is just like Vince.

They are the same but the opposite.

HHH is steadfast in pushing new stars from NXT who are better wrestlers than most on the roster. HHH has an ego problem but it's not nearly as big as Vince. For fuck sakes he's been putting people over year after year at WM.

Vince is steadfast in pushing guys that have "the look" and not necessarily the talent. Also loves bringing back the old stars instead of grooming the younger ones.

Fuck... I would HATE working for Vince... he's so vindictive.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I feel bad for Reigns. It seems the WWE fans wont let anyone be put over baby face because Daniel Bryan. The dude is so over and Vince and HHH fucking hate it.

Yeah, Triple H (The GOAT) hates Daniel Bryan so much that he put him over at Mania, then had him go over the rest of Evolution to win the strap that same night.

fucking mark.