Video Game Thread

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="236494" data-time="1413015068">

This sounds like the new WoW. No thanks.</p></blockquote>

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! !!!!!!

WRONG

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
So I have a $50 American Express Gift Card I got from work. I was thinking about using it toward a PS4 purchse. I see you can get them from groupon with a coupon code for 360, or maybe it was ebay, and so with the card down to $310, but I don't think any of sites take partial payment in the form of these cards do they? Any ideas? Or anyone seen good deals/bundles on the PS4 yet?</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="236585" data-time="1413322562">
<div>

So I have a $50 American Express Gift Card I got from work. I was thinking about using it toward a PS4 purchse. I see you can get them from groupon with a coupon code for 360, or maybe it was ebay, and so with the card down to $310, but I don't think any of sites take partial payment in the form of these cards do they? <span style="font-size:18px;">Any ideas?</span> Or anyone seen good deals/bundles on the PS4 yet?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Yeah, buy beer with it.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anyone here get Borderlands, the Pre-sequel yet?</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Get a rub and a tug?</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
As usual I thank you all for being completely worthless....</p>

</p>

back to the questions above, I'm not getting the pre-sequel. I love one and two but this was farmed out a bit to an australian company, and no matter how closely they say they worked with them, it still just feels like a money grab while they work on BL3. The reviews show it's much of the same, which isn't a bad thing, but nothing revolutionary or special except a new float move mechanic and needing an air gage because you are in outer space... I'll pass or wait till it goes on sale. I loved BL1 and 2 and put in a lot of hours but the way they rolled out their DLC has rubbed me the wrong way and I kind of lost interest. It's a big problem I'm having with the whole industry. BL2 I broke my cardinal rule and pre-ordered and bought the season pass. Then it came out and I played the shit out of it, then a whole bunch of extra content started coming out that somehow wasn't included in the season pass. So instead of putting out my content they were working on other DLC to sell, which they promised had no impact on the DLC I already bought... sure it didn't. It took so long for the last of the Season pass content to come out, I don't think I even downloaded the last one. I should probably go back and do that and play it.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="236609" data-time="1413385787">
<div>

As usual I thank you all for being completely worthless....</p>

</p>

back to the questions above, I'm not getting the pre-sequel. I love one and two but this was farmed out a bit to an australian company, and no matter how closely they say they worked with them, it still just feels like a money grab while they work on BL3. The reviews show it's much of the same, which isn't a bad thing, but nothing revolutionary or special except a new float move mechanic and needing an air gage because you are in outer space... I'll pass or wait till it goes on sale. I loved BL1 and 2 and put in a lot of hours but the way they rolled out their DLC has rubbed me the wrong way and I kind of lost interest. It's a big problem I'm having with the whole industry. BL2 I broke my cardinal rule and pre-ordered and bought the season pass. Then it came out and I played the shit out of it, then a whole bunch of extra content started coming out that somehow wasn't included in the season pass. So instead of putting out my content they were working on other DLC to sell, which they promised had no impact on the DLC I already bought... sure it didn't. It took so long for the last of the Season pass content to come out, I don't think I even downloaded the last one. I should probably go back and do that and play it.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Kinda my thoughts on the matter.  My twisted sense of humor does want to play as Claptrap, but really it looks like BL2 with a phsyics mod and extra voices.  I was just wondering if anyon here had it yet and was blown away by it.</p>

</p>

Further, I haven't got through all of the other DLC form BL2, and am still working on Wolfenstein: TNO.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got raid gloves in destiny last night. Should be getting close to level 29 once I level those up.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimdust" data-cid="236611" data-time="1413390392">
<div>

Got raid gloves in destiny last night. Should be getting close to level 29 once I level those up.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I have stopped playing my 27 so much, and actually created a Titan... I'll probably create a warlock too, when I'm done, get them all up to about 27 and have fun playing them all differently. It's nice because different charecters change they way you play the game and missions. And especially exotic bounties.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
I did get the Scar of Radegast from Iron Banner, but I stopped after that and been playing Forza Horizon 2 for XBOX One, lol</p>