2009-2010 Chicago Blackhawks

52-22-8 112 Points

3rd overall in the League

Central Division Champs

Western Conference Champs

STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

Jonathan Toews-- Con Smyth MVP Winner

Duncan Keith----James Norris Trophy Winner.

WHAT A FUCKING YEAR!!!

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
Hahaha. What are the responses supposed to be like in this thread?

What a year, great in every way. 09-10, and even 08-09 will always be remembered by me.

GoBucky

Liked Posts:
[quote name="R K"]52-22-8 112 Points

3rd overall in the League

Central Division Champs

Western Conference Champs

STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

Jonathan Toews-- Con Smyth MVP Winner

Duncan Keith----James Norris Trophy Winner.

WHAT A FUCKING YEAR!!![/quote]

It's almost ridiculous! To think that they missed the playoffs 3 seasons ago to this. The amount of talent and character on this team is unreal, and an absolute treat and privilege to watch! What a dream season!

whiteevo

Liked Posts:
kane and keith first team NHL all stars too.

very nice - borat

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="R K"]Three Golds, One Silver![/quote]

and one BIG ASS CUP

This year has been a complete dream. While standing at the Wachovia watching Kane skate like mad down to our end, up to this point I am just NOW really taking it all in.

As a die hard fan, border line obsessed, I have never felt or witness anything like this in the 41 years I've been alive. Nor do I think I ever imagined it would be anything like this. Sure I root for all other Chicago Sports teams, and have been through several Championships from two of them, but NONE were anything like what we all just witnessed.

I am still in awe and beginning to wonder what comes next. It's like that threesome you always wanted. Once it came what was the next wish? How could you top it?

Completely amazing fellow Hawk fans.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
[quote name="R K"]This year has been a complete dream. While standing at the Wachovia watching Kane skate like mad down to our end, up to this point I am just NOW really taking it all in.

As a die hard fan, border line obsessed, I have never felt or witness anything like this in the 41 years I've been alive. Nor do I think I ever imagined it would be anything like this. Sure I root for all other Chicago Sports and have been through several Championships but NONE of them were anything like what we all just witnessed.

I am still in awe and beginning to wonder what comes next. It's like that threesome you always wanted. Once it came what was the next wish? How could you top it?

Completely amazing fellow Hawk fans.[/quote]

Hahahah. Come on. I think everyone here is obsessed. But a few people have missed a home game in 8 years. That quote is great :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Maiden

Liked Posts:
[quote name="R K"]This year has been a complete dream. While standing at the Wachovia watching Kane skate like mad down to our end, up to this point I am just NOW really taking it all in.

As a die hard fan, border line obsessed, I have never felt or witness anything like this in the 41 years I've been alive. Nor do I think I ever imagined it would be anything like this. Sure I root for all other Chicago Sports teams, and have been through several Championships from two of them, but NONE were anything like what we all just witnessed.

Completely amazing fellow Hawk fans.[/quote]

BORDER LINE?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tommy 0

Liked Posts:
What a unbelievable year i didnt have a strong feeling that they would win the Cup this year. I knew they would go far into the playoffs i mean i hoped they won it all but didnt think they would finish it. What a TEAM this is i am still in shock it still hasnt 100% sunk in for me yet i am so PROUD to be a FAN of THE CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS. And Congrats Duncan you deserved it. Everyday it just gets better and better.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="Maiden"]

BORDER LINE?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

If he is "BORDER LINE" then what really defines "OBSESSED"????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????

???????????????

????????????????

???????????????????

??????????????????????

?????????????????????????

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would have said he is certifiably obsessed. in a good way :D

Shredder

Liked Posts:
Toews also finished 4th in Selke voting.

1. Datsyuk.... 688

2. Kesler....... 655

3. Staal........ 528

4. Toews...... 408

5. Bergeron... 185

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Amazing year for sure. The quick turnaround of this team really was something. Year 1, barely miss the playoff. Year 2, gets into the playoff and advance all the way to the Western Finals much to everyone's surprise. Year 3, return to respectability and advance all the way to the Finals and leave as the new owners of the Stanley Cup!

BTW, Anyone know if the team photo taken before the parade with the Cup has been published? Would look good in this thread.

nana

Liked Posts:
Sorry Shredder... can't quote because my page alignment is off. Got this from 300 Level... other Hawks receiving Award votes:

Hart

7. Patrick Kane, CHI 17 (0-1-0-2-4)

16. Duncan Keith, CHI 3 (0-0-0-0-3)

Lady Byng

12. Patrick Kane, CHI 55 (0-1-3-9-6)

Jack Adams

8. Joel Quenneville, CHI 10 (0-2-4)

Selke

4. Jonathan Toews, CHI 408 (17-15-19-10-8)

20. Marian Hossa, CHI 22 (0-1-2-1-2)

Maiden

Liked Posts:
[quote name="roshinaya"]Amazing year for sure. The quick turnaround of this team really was something. Year 1, barely miss the playoff. Year 2, gets into the playoff and advance all the way to the Western Finals much to everyone's surprise. Year 3, return to respectability and advance all the way to the Finals and leave as the new owners of the Stanley Cup!

BTW, Anyone know if the team photo taken before the parade with the Cup has been published? Would look good in this thread.[/quote]

The key to me was making it to the conference finals the year prior. Seeing what playing in round 3 was like. The feeling after they losT the series and discussing among themselves that they dont want to ever feel like that again. You could tell in every series when things goT tight and tense there no panic whatsoever, even when the refs were fucking them in games 1 thru 4 of the finals.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
[quote name="R K"], border line obsessed[/quote]

Yeah, boarder line.

[quote name="R K"] It's like that threesome you always wanted. Once it came what was the next wish? [/quote]

Once what came?