Jonathan "The situation" Toews

phranchk

Liked Posts:
Works fine if you use the right link. Can't use the one with the embed stuff written at the end.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9RHxFtJzgA[/youtube]

[quote name="phranchk"]Works fine if you use the right link. Can't use the one with the embed stuff written at the end.[/quote]

Thanks Frank! I used the link that was in the address bar, I probably should have used the one in the properties correct?

phranchk

Liked Posts:
[quote name="TJD"]

Thanks Frank! I used the link that was in the address bar, I probably should have used the one in the properties correct?[/quote]

Click on the "share" button under the video. It will have the direct link.

[quote name="phranchk"]

Click on the "share" button under the video. It will have the direct link.[/quote]

Again, Grassy ass!

sth

Liked Posts:
Stay away from her Tazer. You can't be out two months with the clap.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never seen that show or seen what Snooki looks like until this video. THat being said I fucking hate that show and hate that bitch already.

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
that snookie is an idiot.....AND she's ugly

stu

Liked Posts:
I always thought that Toews would want beauty & brains...this...this...female has neither!

God talk about TRASH!

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
It clearly looks like he doesn't want her.

Good form, too!

bri

Liked Posts:
I'm sure there are many classy gorgeous women in New Jersey as there are everywhere, but when I hear the term "Jersey Girl" all that comes to mind is an overly tanned, leathery skinned, overly made up, big haired, loudmouth, trashy, classless, hosebag. Did I leave anything out?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="bri"]I'm sure there are many classy gorgeous women in New Jersey as there are everywhere, but when I hear the term "Jersey Girl" all that comes to mind is an overly tanned, leathery skinned, overly made up, big haired, loudmouth, trashy, classless, hosebag. Did I leave anything out?[/quote]

Wow Bri!! Your on a roll lately! Keep it up!

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[quote name="bri"]I'm sure there are many classy gorgeous women in New Jersey as there are everywhere, but when I hear the term "Jersey Girl" all that comes to mind is an overly tanned, leathery skinned, overly made up, big haired, loudmouth, trashy, classless, hosebag. Did I leave anything out?[/quote]

Yeah.

They've been cocked more times than Davey Crockett's rifle.