The Stanley Cup Champions

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was pure awesomeness... but why does it say "grab a kleenex"? It gave me chills but didn't give me any other emotions besides excitement...

I just think it means it'll cause emotions. Gave me chills too. One of best vids I've seen so far.

EbonyRaptor

Liked Posts:
That was great.

The main takeaway from that, for me, is that I'm going to miss Buf. He is a fun guy always and a monster in the playoffs.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
We can only hope that someone else will step up and be the next monster in the playoffs. This team was a ridiculously deep and stacked team and even with the losses this off-season they are still going to be a top-tier team.

sth

Liked Posts:
That was pretty cool. But if you want to make it really cool put it on mute and then play a song you really like. It makes it look even cooler.

stu

Liked Posts:
Yea, going to really miss Buff... but we had to do what we had to do.....still hurts.

To bad Buff didn't step up and play up to his potential DURING the season.

Why was it he only turned it on during the playoffs......Wake up son.....you have hockey greatness in the palm of your hand!

Gonna miss him...and hope that he doesn't slam the hawks too hard next season.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="stu"]Yea, going to really miss Buff... but we had to do what we had to do.....still hurts.

To bad Buff didn't step up and play up to his potential DURING the season.

Why was it he only turned it on during the playoffs......Wake up son.....you have hockey greatness in the palm of your hand!

Gonna miss him...and hope that he doesn't slam the hawks too hard next season.[/quote]

I had a really in depth post about Buff and his character/work ethic/history on the other forums... don't know if it's still around.

Anyways, best of luck to Buff too bad he cant Haunt Luongo's dreams in the 1st round of the playoffs next year!

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Awsome. Thanks RK. It is going in my video collections.

I could have done without the Rocky and Ali stuff (although I always love hearing Ali). The music was all that was needed for shivers.

Good stuff though...very very good stuff. Just reminds me that we witnessed one of the best put together teams of all times win the big prize. Yah I said it..ONE OF THE BEST PUT TOGETHER TEAMS OF ALL TIME!!!

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
Yeah, that's a good video, and it does stir feelings, especially for us older guys that have lived through so many promising seasons as a fan and were so thoroughly disappointed at the end of each.

I laugh now, that video makes me realize how anti-climatic and surreal Kaners CWG (yep that is CUP winning goal, god i love being able to say that) was to say the least. Watching the video, I am pretty sure it is Dunc's that is looking back over his shoulder to make sure the puck is in, as everyone else is stormng towards kane.

nana

Liked Posts:
[quote name="pmxc12873"]Kaner was awesome in the playoffs....that gwg was great[/quote]

Yup... 28 points, one point less than JT... Game 5 tying SHG against Nash with 13 seconds left... GWG for the Stanley Cup... and for the second season in a row, his S% increased during the playoffs. He is clutch.

Random question... when JT skated back to the team with the Conn Smythe, he motioned at someone, as if he were saying, this goes to you. Was he just nodding towards the team as a whole? I think Kane was right there and maybe Keith? Just wondering as it almost looks like he is looking at someone in particular... and of course, JT was being humble and sharing credit. What a leader.

[quote name="nana"]

Yup... 28 points, one point less than JT... Game 5 tying SHG against Nash with 13 seconds left... GWG for the Stanley Cup... and for the second season in a row, his S% increased during the playoffs. He is clutch.

Random question... when JT skated back to the team with the Conn Smythe, he motioned at someone, as if he were saying, this goes to you. Was he just nodding towards the team as a whole? I think Kane was right there and maybe Keith? Just wondering as it almost looks like he is looking at someone in particular... and of course, JT was being humble and sharing credit. What a leader.[/quote]

I think he was giving it to Kane. I'm going to ask that next month when I see them since I keep forgetting to ask. It most certainly looked like he was point to PK.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="fanof19"]

wonder who at the Hawks made this. It's all in-house feed. Who ever did a nice job with it.[/quote]

Some of the footage looked shoddy and didn't look all that professional. You really think this came from the Hawks?

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yes. some of the feed was from the inhouse cameras. there is no way anyone outside of the organization could have gotten it unless it was given to them from the inside. in any event, the person did a nice job combining the footage that he/she got into a video

Chaps

Liked Posts:
[quote name="fanof19"]yes. some of the feed was from the inhouse cameras. there is no way anyone outside of the organization could have gotten it unless it was given to them from the inside. in any event, the person did a nice job combining the footage that he/she got into a video[/quote]

Alot of those feeds your calling in house were from CBC.

nana

Liked Posts:
[quote name="R K"]

I think he was giving it to Kane. I'm going to ask that next month when I see them since I keep forgetting to ask. It most certainly looked like he was point to PK.[/quote]

That's what I thought too (nodding to PK). If you find out, let us know, thanks RK!

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="Chaps"]

Alot of those feeds your calling in house were from CBC.[/quote]

I'm aware of what is network and what is not. :doh:

again, the person who created it did a nice job with it