Hawks bring back Cullimore and others...

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really doubt either Taffe or Brophey will see much or any time on the big club.

EspoForever

Liked Posts:
[quote name="TJD"]

Let me put it this way...

Same price, whom do you use as your 6th defenseman; Scott or Cullimore?[/quote]

Scott provides preventative health insurance for our skilled players just by being in the lineup.

EspoForever

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Cornflake"]If we could get Lilja, would people want him? He's a PK guy, isn't he?[/quote]

I live in Michigan and listen to Wings fans BITCH about how awful Lilja is constantly. I've seen him play a few times and, frankly he's big but SOFT and very slow. Scott is big...slow...but have you seen the youtubes of what he does to people in fights? He destroys everyone. Nobody wants to reckon with him for their actions.

Seroiously--last year when O-Shitkin ran Campbell there was NO RESPONSE from the Hawks. When Mitchell knocked Toews out (clean hit, but it was a run/headshot at a star player)...a response but not effective. When that asshat from St. Louis ran Hossa head-first into the wall when he did not even have the puck, Seabs responded and was out 5 minutes. We don't need to be missing Seabs for 5 and risking him breaking his hand in a fight.

That cannot continue to happen because this year we're thinner now and CANNOT afford injuries like we could last year.

Cornflake

Liked Posts:
Funny Espo...i was talking to my old man about him (he's a life long wings fan) and he said the same thing about his play. That he's got the size but doesn't use it the way that I was thinking he would in that 5/6th d role.

Just thought he might be an affordable option.

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't we just get rid of a guy with "size" who also didn't use any of it? Just sayin....

[quote name="jaxhawksfan"]Didn't we just get rid of a guy with "size" who also didn't use any of it? Just sayin....[/quote]

Other than 11 goals, 5 game winners in the playoffs, and probably the Key hit in game #5 of the Stanley Cup Finals, I suppose so.

Just sayin!

Cornflake

Liked Posts:
Geez..can't believe that was actually written.

Tell that to Vancouver and San Jose....wow.

I was talking about defense, so no real reason for the comment either. Talk about going out of your way to make a dig.