The Stanley Cup Summer--Team will be fine.

[quote name="Stu Grimson"]

Hahahahah beat me to it! Not to mention Beach scoring 3 out of 5 total goals the Ice Hogs scored in their amazing playoff run.

Man, some people just crack me up!

How about actually following/covering a player for once instead of using his 16-18 year old reputation as a barometer to how he actually is as a player nowadays :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Let me guess... next rebuttal is going to be how Beach is a such a goon he beat up Olimb? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Really? Let's follow. He has some serious issues in Jr's. So much the Canadian team wants nothing to do with him. He then get's traded due to other issues, while some where not in his control. He goes through his draft and his OWN home town team clearly passes him because they question his integrity. Instead picking Hodgeson making many of their fans once again question the home town boy.

He then comes to Rockford and gets SUSPENDED and REMOVED FROM THE TEAM during their playoff run for an altercation in a Milwaukee bar. Slightly a problem since he was sent packing. Then he comes to Camp supposing to be the elderly statesman and acts like a thug, clearly making the Hawks notice him not in a good way.

I'd say there's enough evidence saying he could most certainly have some head issues.

You are not the only one that's followed his career, in fact until last year I highly doubt you ever noticed him.

You crack me up man. Let us all know when you grow up.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="jtalarico328"]And I still see Makarov making the team over Beach. Lower cap hit and his history tells us he wouldn't come here to be an AHL player. I bet a good amount of that convo with Bowman involved a promise that a spot was his if he even came close to earning it in camp. Not to mention Beach being a nutjob.[/quote]

Beach and Makarov to start in Rockford.

As far as Beach......... 52 goals last season.

Just sayin'

[quote name="IceHogsFan"]

Beach and Makarov to start in Rockford.

As far as Beach......... 52 goals last season.

Just sayin'[/quote]

The money they have available might change that before Oct. Just saying.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="R K"]

The money they have available might change that before Oct. Just saying.[/quote]

Well, that discussion was very recent so we will see what happens.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am sure training camp will seal the deal for the brass on who starts in the AHL or not. And who will be the first call-up and all that jazz.

[quote name="IceHogsFan"]

Well, that discussion was very recent so we will see what happens.[/quote]

Yea I had one yesterday. I don't think anything is set in stone yet. Especially since there is more cash available now. I know exactly what you were told though. :evil:

[quote name="roshinaya"]I am sure training camp will seal the deal for the brass on who starts in the AHL or not. And who will be the first call-up and all that jazz.[/quote]

To some extent I think thier mind is made up on some before Camp starts. But as you say that doesn't mean it won't change before the Season Starts. Long way to go yet.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
This must have been the longest off-season ever. Wish the season or at least training camp would start soon. When is training camp starting, anyways? Sometime in September?