Turco's new look

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't care if he wears a mask like this as long as he stops the puck.[attachment=3:210_405fa002749af69482219968206a8a2a]

cheps_oner

Liked Posts:
Although busy, I think those masks are damn slick. I remember seeing Marty Turco play at Seven Bridges when he played for Michigan in college. Im pretty excited to see what he will bring to the table this year.

-cheps oner

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="klemmer"]

I agree.. Some masks are so intricate that you can't really enjoy them. Team based masks or masks designed off a player's nickname are my favorites.[/quote]

Your "Red Rockets" and "Roo" masks respectively being cases in point! :)

Speaking of the Rockets----I suppose it's almost time for me to start my legendary long distance extreme-bandwagoning conditional upon you guys picking up where you left off last season and continuing with your winning ways. . .naturally, heh. When's the season start for you guys? Also, good to see you posting again as we inch ever closer to the season starting.

supraman

Liked Posts:
I love the masks. I've always found that the hawks are a hard team for a goalie's mask. Our logo doesn't lend well to goalie masks.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
[quote name="supraman"]I love the masks. I've always found that the hawks are a hard team for a goalie's mask. Our logo doesn't lend well to goalie masks.[/quote]

Maybe not, but Turco's masks did well with the secondary logo. I love what they did with the Turco masks.

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="bookjones"]

Your "Red Rockets" and "Roo" masks respectively being cases in point! :)

Speaking of the Rockets----I suppose it's almost time for me to start my legendary long distance extreme-bandwagoning conditional upon you guys picking up where you left off last season and continuing with your winning ways. . .naturally, heh. When's the season start for you guys? Also, good to see you posting again as we inch ever closer to the season starting.[/quote]

We start our 10th season on Sept 26th!

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="nana"]

Yes it does! I'm excited to see how Turco does.

HI KLEM!![/quote]

Hey, nana!

ginnie

Liked Posts:
masks.jpg

I really like Bannerman's mask - simple and elegant.

feichter

Liked Posts:
Yeah, Murray's got my personal fave mask design. I saw a mask that was a modern re-do of Bannerman's kinda cool(see below), but masks ahve not been the same since they went to the 'hybrid' masks with the fibre+cage.

2010_EDDYMASKS_ICON_BANNERMAN_LEFT_LG.jpg

On a personal note, I'm the kind that likes a defined, less cluttered masy you can see from the nosebleed seats, and still know who's playing...examples are; Brodeur, Potvin, Bannerman of course, etc...NOT about 90% of the modern day airbrush clutter...great art, bad masks.

supraman

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Jeremy02"]Epic Win. Patty Lalime

patrick-lalime-chicago-mask.jpg
[/quote]

/agree