Turco's new look

canucklehead

Liked Posts:
is that the demon he is trying to exorcise from his game from the past 2 years?

hockeyzep

Liked Posts:
Awesome!!--not a super big fan of the gargoyles, but that's Turco's thing so...the overall design is really well done--Kudos!!

I think they look really cool. Same guy does Millers and his mask is awesome.

Sorry about the picture. I edited it and just left the link.

[quote name="canucklehead"]is that the demon he is trying to exorcise from his game from the past 2 years?[/quote]

Funny his SV % was better than Niemi's last year. Turco .912 Niemi .913

Facing an average of 14 shots more per game.

I'm thinking behind our Defense there won't be a lot of Demons.

canucklehead

Liked Posts:
[quote name="R K"]

Funny his SV % was better than Niemi's last year. Turco .912 Niemi .913

Facing an average of 14 shots more per game.

I'm thinking behind our Defense there won't be a lot of Demons.[/quote]

I still hate Turco, but he should do better with the Hawks D. I'm just hoping Crawford steps up and takes over, I can't stand watching Turco.

[quote name="canucklehead"]

I still hate Turco, but he should do better with the Hawks D. I'm just hoping Crawford steps up and takes over, I can't stand watching Turco.[/quote]

I'd rather watch turco than Lou-crybaby-ongo any day of the week!

28667_410303838080_545483080_4020294_4918544_n.jpg

canucklehead

Liked Posts:
[quote name="R K"]

I'd rather watch turco than Lou-crybaby-ongo any day of the week!

28667_410303838080_545483080_4020294_4918544_n.jpg
[/quote]

I wouldn't, Turco:canucklehead as Modano:TCD.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
are those demon/gargoyle looking things just his deal? Does he always have them or are they something he's done for these masks?

Shoots_he_scores

Liked Posts:
University of North Dakota, by way of Oak Lawn
Guess it takes a goalie to explain the gargoyle thing. In medieval architecture gargoyles were put on buildings as a symbol of protection. In case you haven't noticed most gargoyles are meant to look mean and scary. So Turco puts the gargoyles on his mask as a way of protecting the net. It's symbolism.

BTW sick masks, can't wait to see the rest of his equipment, and as RK said DROP THE FUCKING PUCK.

Tommy 0

Liked Posts:
Masks look great and RK i am still wanting that RK autographed picture of you and Louongo

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes, I have heard that it's Turco's theme...kinda like Lalime and Marvin the Martian.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:eek: ---those are some WAY busy masks! I never really dig ones that have monsters, skulls or like cartoon-type pictures on them. I think simpler masks that mostly allude back to the team the goalie is playing for are the classiest ones. I have been spoiled the last couple of seasons because loathe or like the guy's hockey Huet had the SWEETEST fucking masks in the League IMO---so beautifully conceived and executed.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Masks are too busy for my taste but still a great job by the designer. Gargoyles are pretty cool as far as Turcos reasons for having them. But doesn't go with the Indian Head image.

Regardless I would rather talk about how Turco plays rather than his masks. Im starting to get the hockey season itch again.

Countdown is on!!!

tvltre

Liked Posts:
That is an awesome mask set for this upcoming year.

As for Neimi, I guess some people forgot, he wanted more than the Hawks could give him. So, his loss.

Turco will face less shots and the D will only get better. With the Hawks weakness being getting the puck out of their zone when the other team forechecks will be nullified by Turco's ability to get the puck out of the zone before the forwards get in deep.

As RK said!!!! DROP THE FUCKING PUCK!!!!!!