OT: COD Modern Warfare 2

Kush77

Liked Posts:
I'm sure a few guys on this forum have it. I've been playing non-stop for a week now. Just wanted to make a thread and get everyone's thoughts on it.

The single player was good, not great, but entertaining. I haven't tried any of the Special Ops missions yet.

Online is just awesome. I love the new perks added and all the cool little logos and emblems. And the new kill streak weapons.

Some of the maps are too big. I hate the estate map, my least favorite. And my favorite is Terminal.

I'm not a fan of the Estate, Derail and Afghan maps. And it seems every time I play more than half of the time it's Estate and Derail. Too much sniper action on those.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
would you rather play it or uncharted?

B1LLIONAIREKR3W

Liked Posts:
i have'nt played cod but i keep hearing its really good more when its online, i cant wait to get it soon. it has to be the game of the year

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I got Uncharted from Gamefly because the customer rating for it is sky high at 9.4...Kush gushed (ha, that rhymes) over the game so I had to check it out. I guess I can get this one too. I got buddies online that like to play shootemups...they been on Vegas 2 for a while now...time for something new...

Kush77

Liked Posts:
pinkizdead wrote:
would you rather play it or uncharted?

For single-player Uncharted 2 is a lot better. Online play COD is better. But Uncharted 2's online is good too and pretty solid for its first go around with multiplayer.

But COD has been doing online for a while so Infinity Ward has been able to fix any mistakes they've made in the past.

Both games are must haves.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Love this game. My friends have obsessed about COD since COD 2. I always played with them and owned World at War and Modern Warfare, but was never nearly as into it as they were. I always got bored of the multi-player maps. This one is a different story. Much better graphics. Much more intricate maps. I haven't really played alot of 1-player, but multi-player is fantastic!

Kush77

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
Love this game. My friends have obsessed about COD since COD 2. I always played with them and owned World at War and Modern Warfare, but was never nearly as into it as they were. I always got bored of the multi-player maps. This one is a different story. Much better graphics. Much more intricate maps. I haven't really played alot of 1-player, but multi-player is fantastic!

What's your gamertag again Mark? I know you are on my list but I have so many friends I can't remember who's who.

If anyone wants to play some COD my buddy and I are gonna be on at 11pm Central tonight. Probably do some team deathmatch for about an hour or so.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
mlewinth wrote:

What's your gamertag again Mark? I know you are on my list but I have so many friends I can't remember who's who.

If anyone wants to play some COD my buddy and I are gonna be on at 11pm Central tonight. Probably do some team deathmatch for about an hour or so.

Mark's gamertag is Vagington (think I spelled it correctly), it's very appropriate.

I'm surprised he loves the game so much since he never had much fun when we played COD:WaW. I'm picking this game up this week. I've been so engrossed in my 2k10 season that I forgot this came out.

My gamertag is Jivemonkey22 if anyone wants to join a Team Deathmatch sometime.

I've also been playing a ton of 2K10 & Guitar Hero lately.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Vagination, that's right.

I'm trying to get my kill ratio up to 1.00. I got off to such a bad start online. Now I'm getting all my weapons and perks and have been kicking ass lately. Got my kill ratio up to about .82 or .83 about 850 kills. There's a guy on my friend list who has over 3000 already. I'm sure who ever is at the top of the list probably has 1 million or something crazy like that.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
Vagination, that's right.

I'm trying to get my kill ratio up to 1.00. I got off to such a bad start online. Now I'm getting all my weapons and perks and have been kicking ass lately. Got my kill ratio up to about .82 or .83 about 850 kills. There's a guy on my friend list who has over 3000 already. I'm sure who ever is at the top of the list probably has 1 million or something crazy like that.

You seriously have to have no life whatsoever to get 1 million. After 4-5hrs of playing any game, I go into this sort of comatose state, like Tyler Durden in Fight Club, not sure if I'm awake or if I'm asleep or if I really did have sex with Helena Bonham Carter.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:

Hey Mark, I jumped in a match with you and your boys last night. I called out to you at the end of the match but it seemed like you didn't know it was me.

Or you were just pissed that at dropped a 21-8 against your team. ha ha

Liked Posts:
Are you a "Hitman" guy Kush? You like that game?

Kush77 wrote:
mlewinth wrote:

Hey Mark, I jumped in a match with you and your boys last night. I called out to you at the end of the match but it seemed like you didn't know it was me.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Frank Breakfast-Styleham wrote:

Kush77 wrote:
mlewinth wrote:

No, I never played the Hitman games. Sometimes I just don't have time to play everything. I got about 35 games right now and can't get to them all. It's a nice problem to have.

Liked Posts:
Wow. I think i only had about 5 or 6.

b]Kush77 wrote:[/b]
Frank Breakfast-Styleham wrote:

Kush77 wrote:
mlewinth wrote:

No, I never played the Hitman games. Sometimes I just don't have time to play everything. I got about 35 games right now and can't get to them all. It's a nice problem to have.

Liked Posts:
Hey does anyone remember this game show from back in the day...on Nickelodeon or something...and the whole thing was about video games. All i remember were the contestants running around in the end and having a free video game spree, grabbing arm fulls of games and putting them into a cart.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I used to watch it every morning before school lol

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
B1LLIONAIREKR3W wrote:
was it called Nick Arcade?

I used to watch that show when I got home from school. It was pretty sweet. They had the video zone at the end where you were live action inside a video game & if you got far enough you'd face off in the wizard level against either the evil wizard, the sorceress, or the troll. Then if you won you got to go to Space Camp, which was pretty much every Nick shows prize around that time.

Liked Posts:
YES! I think that might be it.

Man i used to love that show.

Apparently though my brother remembers me turning it off this show to watch Sports Center before school. Of course i have no memory of this.