Bears Hall of Famer Hampton refuses White House invite

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I couldn't understand any of it, I know what you were trying to do but it just came out ":pptttsspsppspspsppspppppsssssssssssssssssssssssssssspppppppppp::

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I was trying to say it is a endless loop, Hampton can express his thoughts/feelings how he wants to and those who do not like Hampton's stance can express how they feel.

Just one big stupid circle going on and on and on!

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Circles?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghj5V5cUo1s[/media]

Make sure you start the video to go with my pic.

dancing1bf0.gif

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Back in 2004 I had to work an event that former President Carter was attending. I asked if I had to go and my employer said yes. I would have chosen not to attend this event where he talked about how illegals need a driver's license so they can get to the store. I didn't have to interact with the man, didn't have to salute him, clap for him, etc. One of my bosses said "You don't have to agree with his policies, but he is one of 43 (at the time) men who have ever held the highest office in the land. Take the opportunity and shake his hand if you get the chance." Fuck that. I wouldn't shake Bin Laden's hand either. A handshake means something to me.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im glad you posted this, that animated gif is pretty much the image of bookjones i have in my head.

<
Yeah. . .because that makes the most common sense and is realistic. RME. Also? You are a straight-up perv.