Penn State Fires Joe Paterno

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah not good. Not good at all. Everything sounds and seems like people are trying to protect something larger. Like it's okay to have some football coach (legendary as he may be seen) and his assistant take the axe ( a well deserved axing don't get me wrong), as long as that's where it ends. The Second Mile thing has all kinds of bad written on it for all different kinds of people that can blow up in so many ways and implicate so many other people, organizations, possibly government offices like the Boys Town incident did (among the highest offices).

And I made the mistake of watching the press conference where they announce the firing of Paterno and the "journalists'" reaction to it as it happened. Ridiculous. The first question, first fucking question before the guy even stopped talking, "WHO'S COACHING THE GAME SATURDAY?!?!"

Fucking amazing.

670 had one of the (real) journalists on this morning. He was stating that it was 50% journalists, 50% fans/regular people. It appeared that anyone could and was asking questions at the presser.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Yeah that's what it seemed like. But even then, have some fucking sense. The fans rioting? One day I hope they understand exactly what they were representing.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
Honestly anyone saying Paterno is catching too much flak, should have been able to coach saturday.....sorry you have NOT read the grand jury report. I got through page 6 out of 24 and literally felt sick. It is absolutely disturbing, Paterno knew FULL WELL about this and DID NOTHING. In my opinion he can rot in a pampered cell along with Sandusky, along with McQueary and especially the AD and president.

Sandusky was on the campus with an office LAST FUCKING WEEK!!!!!! For those who haven't read, McQueary (who was destined to take JoePa's job, red head on the sideline every Sat) walked in on Sandusky fucking a TEN year old in the FOOTBALL showers after hours. He told Joe Pa and NOT a soul went to the cops. MOTHERFUCKER WATCHED A TEN YEAR OLD GET FUCKED IN THE ASS AND DID NOTHING. I am no tough guy, not big but I would like to tell myself I at least try to stop that. How many kids were assaulted since that incident in 02', we know for sure of one who was forced to perform oral sex on Sandusky over TWENTY FUCKING TIMES. Joe Pa is an enabler, clearly has no morals, and frankly from last week to today, I have no other thought in my mind and Joe Paterno as a fucking coward.

Rot in hell Penn State.

GO IRISH!

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
And this just in, McQueary still has a job. But is not allowed to be on the field saturday. Props to you Penn State, lowering the human standard with every fucking step.

Only people I feel sorry for is the victims and players.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like Sandusky is free on bail.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And this just in, McQueary still has a job. But is not allowed to be on the field saturday.

My guess is,

...come Saturday, McQueary will not have a job and will only be in the stands if he buys a ticket.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My guess is,

...come Saturday, McQueary will not have a job and will only be in the stands if he buys a ticket.

He should not even be allowed on campus. Not near any school actually.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Honestly anyone saying Paterno is catching too much flak, should have been able to coach saturday.....sorry you have NOT read the grand jury report. I got through page 6 out of 24 and literally felt sick. It is absolutely disturbing, Paterno knew FULL WELL about this and DID NOTHING. In my opinion he can rot in a pampered cell along with Sandusky, along with McQueary and especially the AD and president.

Sandusky was on the campus with an office LAST FUCKING WEEK!!!!!! For those who haven't read, McQueary (who was destined to take JoePa's job, red head on the sideline every Sat) walked in on Sandusky fucking a TEN year old in the FOOTBALL showers after hours. He told Joe Pa and NOT a soul went to the cops. MOTHERFUCKER WATCHED A TEN YEAR OLD GET FUCKED IN THE ASS AND DID NOTHING. I am no tough guy, not big but I would like to tell myself I at least try to stop that. How many kids were assaulted since that incident in 02', we know for sure of one who was forced to perform oral sex on Sandusky over TWENTY FUCKING TIMES. Joe Pa is an enabler, clearly has no morals, and frankly from last week to today, I have no other thought in my mind and Joe Paterno as a fucking coward.

Rot in hell Penn State.

GO IRISH!
Haha, the outrage from Irish fans who protect they own rapists and administrative reckless behavior... haha.

EDIT: Seems BHP beat me too the punch line.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
Haha, the outrage from Irish fans who protect they own rapists and administrative reckless behavior... haha.

EDIT: Seems BHP beat me too the punch line.

Yea we love protecting dey own. Notre Dame is guilty by association I guess, my catholic grammar school is guilty of this, there really nothing that can be said since I wasn't even alive for it then. This situation urks me just as much as my own parish would have had I been alive. Penn State is in shambles, Sandusky should be hung by his nuts.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Yea we love protecting dey own. Notre Dame is guilty by association I guess, my catholic grammar school is guilty of this, there really nothing that can be said since I wasn't even alive for it then. This situation urks me just as much as my own parish would have had I been alive. Penn State is in shambles, Sandusky should be hung by his nuts.
I'm not sure by what you mean you "Wasn't alive for it then"?

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
My point was/is this: This is a thread about the situation at PSU, not a thread to give blind allegiance to your favorite football team. Stating "go _____" in this thread is just irrelevant.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reckless accident that was horrible, not a sadistic fucking of little boys covered up by the heads of the program. Good taste though.

Yes it was a horrible accident, but also one that could have been easily avoidable. Lot's of OSHA guidelines that says "hey dumb asses, you will kill someone in those conditions". Worse is the peer pressure put onto the kid to do it, and the attempt to make it seem like no one was to fault. All part of coverup first so the program does not look bad and lose money.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Death threats are keeping McQueary from coaching on Saturday. If Penn State had a brain, McQueary would've been fired along with Paterno. I read an artidcle that McQueary was involved in charity events for Sandusky's The Second Mile less than a month after the child rape in the shower. Sickening.

-------------------

http://www.newser.com/article/d9qui...use-scandal-dont-end-with-paterno-firing.html

McQueary told the grand jury that he saw Sandusky sodomizing a boy of about 10 in the showers at the Penn State football building in March 2002. McQueary later told Paterno, Curley and Schultz what he'd seen, according to the grand jury report.

Then 28, McQueary was "distraught" after witnessing the alleged 2002 assault, according to the indictment. Yet it appears he may have continued to participate in fundraising events with Sandusky _ including one held less than a month later.

Sandusky was a coach at a March 28, 2002, flag-football fundraiser for the Easter Seals of Central Pennsylvania, and McQueary and other Penn State staff members participated by either playing or signing autographs, according to a "Letter of special thanks" published in the Centre Daily Times.

The paper also reported that McQueary was scheduled to play in The Second Mile Celebrity Golf Classic in 2002 and 2003. The Second Mile is the charity Sandusky founded to provide education and life skills to almost 100,000 at-risk kids each year.

And in 2004, the Centre Daily Times reported that McQueary played in the third annual Subway Easter Bowl Game, an Easter Seals fundraiser that was jointly coached by Sandusky.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
My point was/is this: This is a thread about the situation at PSU, not a thread to give blind allegiance to your favorite football team. Stating "go _____" in this thread is just irrelevant.

Yea no shit I was being facetious. I had a good 2 paragraphs you did a good job of ignoring. I wasn't being serious with that comment which should have been pretty clear, but IHN is the place where you could write a novel only for one quote to be taken out.

And Biscuit I'm aware of all the wrong's in that case, but I'm not sure coaches are very well read with OSHA's regulations. Its a completely irrelevant topic that I was not trying to stir up, I was simply being an asshole or idiot saying go Irish.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea no shit I was being facetious. I had a good 2 paragraphs you did a good job of ignoring. I wasn't being serious with that comment which should have been pretty clear, but IHN is the place where you could write a novel only for one quote to be taken out.

And Biscuit I'm aware of all the wrong's in that case, but I'm not sure coaches are very well read with OSHA's regulations. Its a completely irrelevant topic that I was not trying to stir up, I was simply being an asshole or idiot saying go Irish.

I read all of your post.

Wait... all I read in this post was asshole.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
no
pedobear.jpg
thing.