Jake Plummer on Tim Tebow

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Tebow, regardless of whether I wish he'd just shut up after a game and go hug his teammates, I think he's a winner and I respect that about him," said Plummer. "I think that when he accepts the fact that we know that he loves Jesus Christ, then I think I'll like him a little better. I don't hate him because of that, I just would rather not have to hear that every single time he takes a good snap or makes a good handoff."

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...le-better-when-he-stops-talking-about-jesus/1

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
agreed. wish the guy whould shut the fuck up about his Jesus Love.

Also glad he can't wear bible verses on his face anymore

also think he's overrated

Also think Oakland is going to win the division.

Fuck Tebow!

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
...and yet, to paraphrase George Carlin, we never hear about when the good lord tripped him up behind the line of scrimmage.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder what his mask would look like if he were an NHL goalie?

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
...and yet, to paraphrase George Carlin, we never hear about when the good lord tripped him up behind the line of scrimmage.

Wasn't there a guy last year that blamed god when he dropped a pass?

Said something like "Why you do me like that, God?"

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Figures. Still, nice funny read especially listening to the god-botherers in the comments.

Now, next we need someone to blame Satan for a misplay, since I know I will be dead and in Valhalla before someone praises Satan for winning it all.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
budaj-flanders-mask.jpg

supraman

Liked Posts:
Tim Tebow is a Florida Gater QB which means he will not be good in the NFL. let's look at 3 case studies

First Danny Werfuffle (or however the fuck it is spelled). Was an awesome Gator QB, drafted as 3rd string for Green Bay, never seen a game outside of pre-season and then left the NFL

Rex Grossman...yeah we all know how that went

Chris Leak - won a national championship, went undrafted was picked up by the Bears and never made it out of pre-season

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tim Tebow is a Florida Gater QB which means he will not be good in the NFL. let's look at 3 case studies

First Danny Werfuffle (or however the fuck it is spelled). Was an awesome Gator QB, drafted as 3rd string for Green Bay, never seen a game outside of pre-season and then left the NFL

Chris Leak - won a national championship, went undrafted was picked up by the Bears and never made it out of pre-season

BUT BUT BUT REX TOOK THE BEARS TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!

EspoForever

Liked Posts:

Interesting history...but just about 15 years ago there had never been a Michigan QB to *EVER* throw a TD pass in the NFL...but that has kind of changed now with Tom Brady.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Interesting history...but just about 15 years ago there had never been a Michigan QB to *EVER* throw a TD pass in the NFL...but that has kind of changed now with Tom Brady.

I am surrounded by gator fans so I never pass up a chance to slam their QBs.

phranchk

Liked Posts:
Elite QBs are hard to come by so I would have to say Rex Grossman sticking around this league as long as he has is a success story. Not an elite QB but still good enough to be playing in his 8th season.

Tebow is just a terrible QB. Yes, he can run with the best of him but his arm is terrible. He's won some early on but it's been against bad teams.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Elite QBs are hard to come by so I would have to say Rex Grossman sticking around this league as long as he has is a success story. Not an elite QB but still good enough to be playing in his 8th season.

Tebow is just a terrible QB. Yes, he can run with the best of him but his arm is terrible. He's won some early on but it's been against bad teams.

Rex sucks. He has moments of brilliance where he is the best QB in the league and the next week follows it up and plays like a guy that doesnt belong in the league.

And my argument is he was an elite QB in College and really at best is a backup in the NFL

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I'm down

BigPete

Liked Posts:
I like the Denver fans telling Jake the Snake to STFU because he was not that good. Do you people ever realize talent when you have it? Is the thin air messing with your perception or something?