"Don't Worry?"

Chitown773

Liked Posts:
Listen! Bulls players has made it clear that Vinny Del Negro shouldn't be their coach. Where has the energy been? Where has Joakim Noah been. Noah is looking similar to his rookie year, as of late. Is it me, or John Salmons is Larry Hughes V2? Is it me, or Taj Gibson is the second best player on the team, behind Derrick Rose? It can't be... do I hear Bulls personnel expressing their reasoning for losing is due to the absence of the unwanted and injured Tyrus Thomas? I'm not done, in 2004, Kirk Hinrich should of set the organization straight, when they chose him over Jamal Crawford, bad idea. Sorry, but, is it me, or do Loul Deng just shoot long two pointers and James Johnson spreads the floor better; with his ability to shoot three pointers, while having better handles, better feet and good on-the-ball defense? I tell you, James Johnson can get off his feet with quickness when given the opportunity to warm-up. I saw him display that attribute when blocking two rushed and frustrated shots by Maurice Evans and Jason Collins - I'll give Jason a pass with his new Jerome James look. Speak people!

3943439432_32b08e5a58.jpg

RPK

Liked Posts:
I know everyone loves Noah and he seems immune to any criticism, but he is one of my least favorite Bulls right now.

Chitown773

Liked Posts:
Re:

RPK wrote:
I know everyone loves Noah and he seems immune to any criticism, but he is one of my least favorite Bulls right now.

I started working on my ball-handling skills after the third quarter.