Peyton Manning To Retire?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Been saying this for months... perfect deal for the Colts.

They get Andrew Luck and bring Manning back as a QB coach or Offensive Coordinator.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
The actor lit up social media Wednesday when he tweeted that Peyton Manning was done. Lowe said he'd heard from "my people" that theIndianapolis Colts quarterback would retire later in the day.

No official word yet from Manning, the 35-year-old star who missed this season with a neck injury. ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen spoke to Manning's father, Archie, on the phone and tweeted: "Archie Manning laughed when he heard @RobLowe said Peyton will retire, 'Noooo...he ain't retiring. I think he would've told me.' #NFL32."

Colts spokesman Avis Roper and Manning's agent Tom Condon had no comment.

Lowe currently is on the NBC show "Parks and Recreation," which is set in Indiana. He's also friends with Colts owner Jim Irsay -- Lowe was the first person Irsay followed on Twitter.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Yeah, love the rumor going around started by Rob Lowe. My buddy posted it on facebook not realizing that it was the Actor Rob Lowe, he thought it was some beat writer with the same name and I laughed at him. Ahh the beauty of the internet and the reason I hate social media.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Ahhh... the Favre-type drama without Favre being involved.... gotta love it.

One day, he'll be a Bear...