Will the Hawks make the playoffs?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
No way we make the playoffs. No one really gives a shit right now, sick of Q's crap.

Man didn't see that opinion coming when I saw your name in the thread...Teams have been through harder times people.

While the games haven't been too enjoyable I'll continue to sit and watch, this team will make the playoffs.

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agreed... I watch... and I go to Church... and I cry like a 9 year old girl with a skinned knee... and I put my cake down for playoff tiks...

But I dont think they make it. In a way I hope they dont. Perhaps that will wake up players and organ-i-zation as well.

I also dislike the coaching staff and place a large amount of blame there, but lets not forget these are supposed to be professional athletes. So in essence, I blame the whole team from top to bottom. Remove head from ass.

I dont know what the issue is and I wont pretend to be the fly on the wall of the locker room. But McDouche, you marketing egomaniac whore... Your PRODUCT has become garbage. Can baseball have em back?

howcho

Liked Posts:
I am afraid, very afraid.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Man didn't see that opinion coming when I saw your name in the thread...Teams have been through harder times people.

While the games haven't been too enjoyable I'll continue to sit and watch, this team will make the playoffs.

Hard times playing through rough patches and injuries are one thing. But this is different, this is lack of give a damn. I can only deduce giving the data I have that the players have quit playing for Q.

R K

I voted No as well.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So it appears the feeling is the 2011-12 Blackhawks are going to have an epic meltdown, much like the pre-lockout team did. Que the strippers and bar brawl Stan....

R K

Only difference is the pre lockout team had Zero talent and was pretty much set, money wise or salary, with the lock out in mind.

So this one hurts more, and or will hurt more. Hey I hope I'm wrong and decide to play. They have the talent to get in.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Only difference is the pre lockout team had Zero talent and was pretty much set, money wise or salary, with the lock out in mind.

So this one hurts more, and or will hurt more. Hey I hope I'm wrong and decide to play. They have the talent to get in.

I hope I'm right and Q gets canned so I can look forward to a dominate team next year.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:

Maybe Rocky knows something the rest of us don't about the upcoming CBA negotiations?
<

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

And THAT is my only complaint really. If the boys were playing hard each game and wrecked with injuries blah blah? Well, that is the way it goes.

But they arent. You cant sit at the bottom of the pile statwise with PP, PK, and Goals allowed in the bottom 10 and expect to make the post-season. At this rate, they dont deserve the playoffs.

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe Rocky knows something the rest of us don't about the upcoming CBA negotiations?
<

Perhaps it's the haves will be required to up their revenue sharing to the have nots.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
I voted No as well.

I mean anyone is entitled to their opinion but there are certain naysayers who complain until the horn sounds and were lifting the cup. It gets tiresome, after sitting through some of the shittiest teams ever assembled in the history of Chicago sports I'll take our 6th seed with this roster right now. Yea we should be battling for the division title and we have big problems, but what the fuck are we as fans supposed to do, the decisions will be made on this teams future, right now I blame Bowman more than Q.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
Wow, simply wow. I voted yes they make it in. I as a fan can do no less. Just like everyone else, I sit here and bitch about the front office, I bitch about the bench staff, and I bitch about the lack of effort or apparent lack of effort being displayed on the ice. But as a fan while they are still not eliminated from playoff contention, I have faith that they'll pull their shit together and make it in. Otherwise, I cant call myself a fan. You don't like that, tough shit.

xatruio

Liked Posts:
i voted yes because im not a pessimistic shit head

i like Haviland as head coach over Q like anyone else, and i want McFuckface out as much as everyone else, but I still believe in the team and can't not because im a diehard my whole life and the rest of my life.

right now we're in the playoffs, and there are plenty of shitty teams to beat in the remaining schedule and division rivals who we seem to beat consistently like St Louis and Detroit. Im not afraid of Dallas or Colorado or LA or Anaheim even if we happened to lose against them the last time we played them.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
i voted yes because im not a pessimistic shit head

i like Haviland as head coach over Q like anyone else, and i want McFuckface out as much as everyone else, but I still believe in the team and can't not because im a diehard my whole life and the rest of my life.

right now we're in the playoffs, and there are plenty of shitty teams to beat in the remaining schedule and division rivals who we seem to beat consistently like St Louis and Detroit. Im not afraid of Dallas or Colorado or LA or Anaheim even if we happened to lose against them the last time we played them.

disregard. misread.

xatruio

Liked Posts:
didnt catch it anyways haha

what was it?

also, to clarify my Haviland over Q comment, i actually like Q, but Haviland is a great coach prospect and i don't want to see him get restless and ditch us.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I like Q for the most part, but question a lot of his decisions, the line generator, him playing favourites (Kruger over Bolland? etc.)

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Wow, simply wow. I voted yes they make it in. I as a fan can do no less. Just like everyone else, I sit here and bitch about the front office, I bitch about the bench staff, and I bitch about the lack of effort or apparent lack of effort being displayed on the ice. But as a fan while they are still not eliminated from playoff contention, I have faith that they'll pull their shit together and make it in. Otherwise, I cant call myself a fan. You don't like that, tough shit.

Why so angry?

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
such rage!