TORRES SUSPENDED 25 GAMES

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He does'nt seem to get it. Somebody needs to run his ass hard more than once. Cooke finally got it but Torres just keeps calling it a hockey play. The thing is he has a crap load of these type of hits that he got away with ie; last year Seabrook behind the net vs The Cachumps.

His suspension should have been the rest of the playoffs and 25 next season. With a serious dick slapping from Jako for good measure.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Pretty standard appeal. They all do it. Means nothing but a player going through the motions as it's a showing of their rights... and wasting everyones time and energy. Lawyers get a pay day and that's about it. The appeal will last 2 minutes and some lawyer will buy a new car.

R K

NoI do not believe ANY player has appealed all year. Maybe I'm wrong.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone jokingly suggested from TSN that instead of suspending these players... hit them with a "free reign" rule where for "X" amount of games, NHL players could hit said player however they wanted with no fear of supplemental discipline.

Obviously this would never happen and is terribly barbaric... but that would make them learn quick.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
That would never happen, and the douche that suggested that should be banished from being a fan. Besides the obvious, any player trying to injure another is just as in danger of injuring himself. Look at Carcillo. I will give you that he wasn't trying to injure that dude, but it definitely wasn't a smart play. And any play on the ice with guys flying around at the speed they are that isn't a smart play is dangerous.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
If they were to remove his arms, he would have a difficult time elbowing anybody, and could therefore play within the rules.

The-Black-Night-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-591468_800_441.jpg

Oh. Never mind.

supraman

Liked Posts:
The Hawks can sign me to league minimum, prorate it for the one day I will play, and I will run him.

I will just need someone to hold him still.......

Nail him just as he's coming off a penalty, put his ass back in the box.

Ton

Liked Posts:
Nail him just as he's coming off a penalty, put his ass back in the box.
Hahaha if that were ever to actually happen during a game, no matter who is on the receiving end, I would die laughing. Maybe Turco should dress as a player.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Torres was suspended for games 4-6 of 1st round, 5 games in the second round, and 5 games in the WCF, thats 13 games, leaving 12 regular season games next season. Is that correct? Should have got the remaining playoffs plus 25 games. Fucking cheap shot hack.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well if Torres got 25 games... Brown should be done for like ever.

/Mike Smith

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Yea what a fucking ass clown. Are you kidding.... they are crying like the CUNTS they are.

Are you allowed to say cunts?

I'm telling Michelle.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea what a fucking ass clown. Are you kidding.... they are crying like the CUNTS they are.

Smith used his goalie stick like a baseball on Brown earlier in the series and tried to take out richards with it on Penner's OT goal last night.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone hear Yandle whine that the refs “know we don’t have an owner. They know we don’t have anyone to back us up. In the end, I don’t know if it’s an easy way, to not make calls and not show up. I know they wear the same color jerseys as them, the refs as the Kings, but they didn’t have to play for them.’’

Yandle you idiot! Gary Bettman is your owner. If anything, the refs failed to call plenty of penalties on the Yotes, including Brown being tripped on a play that could have been a breakaway.

What a bunch of pussies.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If we're all very lucky, they'll go the way of the Cleveland, Atlanta, and Kansas City teams.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
That team practically belongs in Quebec City with all their whining and bitching. They'd make perfect Nordiques.

BigPete

Liked Posts:
So Torres was suspended for games 4-6 of 1st round, 5 games in the second round, and 5 games in the WCF, thats 13 games, leaving 12 regular season games next season. Is that correct? Should have got the remaining playoffs plus 25 games. Fucking cheap shot hack.
I thought it was no more playoffs for Raffi AND he has 25 regular season games 'off' next season.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Nope it was 25 games total. And I believe I calculated it out to (1.75mil/82) 21341.46 a game, so if he still loses 13 games, that's $277,439.02 fine for next year. IF they gave him the fine sans pay. which I could never confirm.