Blackhawks Hire Gauthier

daze71

Liked Posts:
I was reffering to the days of getting rid of a good player for two patch ups early 2000 and on.....my god man but I'm sure you never made a reference about something in that sort about Bill,I have been following hockey prior to the cup year, but I think you know that.

I wouldn't even what they got in return for said good player patch ups even they were just plain bad..

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't even what they got in return for said good player patch ups even they were just plain bad..

I think I understood what you said, but dude stay off the Jack, I just got a brain cramp.

daze71

Liked Posts:
I think I understood what you said, but dude stay off the Jack, I just got a brain cramp.
Didn't really know how else to word it to be honest. As it pertains to Jack i don;t touch the stuff i haven't had a drink in a year and a half same goes with smokes

supraman

Liked Posts:
Read what you said, read it word for word. Missing a key word

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Didn't really know how else to word it to be honest. As it pertains to Jack i don;t touch the stuff i haven't had a drink in a year and a half same goes with smokes

Not having a drink that long for me is like chatting with the guys in here every second of the day.
<

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is this pile on the new guy? Cut him some slack

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
I thought that's how we initiate the newcomers.... lol

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Thanks i believe i can take it i am a grown man. New to these boards but a regular on the O boards

welcome aboard daze71, there is a list of posters that you need to stand clear off. Or you may go back to the bottle.
<

daze71

Liked Posts:
welcome aboard daze71, there is a list of posters that you need to stand clear off. Or you may go back to the bottle.
<
I do know some here that are still or used to be on the O boards

supraman

Liked Posts:
I thought that's how we initiate the new guys, see if they have the mental fortitude for IHN.

I have a better way, 4 hours of hearing Grimson cream his pants about Jagr and the Rangers.