Blackhawks Hire Gauthier

Ton

Liked Posts:
Lol...

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure what to think at this point other than he sucked with the Habs.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Not sure what to think at this point other than he sucked with the Habs.

Wasn't very good with the Ducks on his second stint either and his stint with the Sens was very strange. Left his job citing "personal reasons" said he was going to take time away from the game then signed on with the Ducks again a couple weeks later? Was weird. Something was up there in Ottawa at that time...lots of strange shit.

I don't like this signing. There seems to be a lot of this feeling in me these days. Not sure where the Hawks are going and why they keep bringing in so much ego to the club.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
_58828665_gotye_1.jpg

This guy is a great hockey mind?

Ton

Liked Posts:
That went south real quick...

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well at least it's just a scouting position. When the tweet heard round the hockeyverse first appeared this morning I was mortified think he was the new Asst. Coach. Glad that didn't pan out.

Anyone know what his deal is in terms of I am assuming formerly doing/knowing scouting?

R K

Well at least it's just a scouting position. When the tweet heard round the hockeyverse first appeared this morning I was mortified think he was the new Asst. Coach. Glad that didn't pan out.

Anyone know what his deal is in terms of I am assuming formerly doing/knowing scouting?

Q started out as a Scout as well. Just sayin!

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Q started out as a Scout as well. Just sayin!

Shit! That's right! Forgot about that little nugget. Brought in as a "scout" while Savard was coaching. The horrible GM-ing past goes without saying. Then I go back to my original statement this morning in the Camp thread about even the rumored presence of Gauthier which is, "Ewww!"

It's a bad day in the hockeyverse when Habs fans are sending us their pity and condolences.

Ton

Liked Posts:
Bergevin for Gauthier... take a wild guess who wins this "trade"

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reading his bio over, it seems he has a long history of being a scout for various teams starting with the Nordiques way back when. There must be a Q connection somewhere in his past..

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
This hire makes my sack shrivel. (Not in a fun, carefree, the pool is chilly kind of way)