MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Well it's getting a little tiresome always bitching about you

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They've been diagnosed with an allergy to the truth.

Apparently some PM's went around over there that we are a very negative site. Truth hurts, and McDonough still sucks. Maybe Daze wasn't around when McDouche got boo'd at the convention by people who know hockey. As Havlat said, "Hockey players can spot a phoney" (and so can their fans)......and IHN will still dispel the McBullshit. Rock on....

supraman

Liked Posts:
Apparently some PM's went around over there that we are a very negative site. Truth hurts, and McDonough still sucks. Maybe Daze wasn't around when McDouche got boo'd at the convention by people who know hockey. As Havlat said, "Hockey players can spot a phoney" (and so can their fans)......and IHN will still dispel the McBullshit. Rock on....

Fan did you check out your title?

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Never forget the Soup comment about walking on eggshells here. I have always thought of Soup as a class act and I am sure thru time more comments like that will be made. I wonder if former assistants make good conversation?

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never forget the Soup comment about walking on eggshells here. I have always thought of Soup as a class act and I am sure thru time more comments like that will be made. I wonder if former assistants make good conversation?

Dudley gave us our first insight into the dysfunction of the FO in an interview when he first left. Then Havlat, then Campbell.....I am sure former employees have much to say, although I don't imagine they would ever say it to anyone other than those close to them.

R K

Dudley gave us our first insight into the dysfunction of the FO in an interview when he first left. Then Havlat, then Campbell.....I am sure former employees have much to say, although I don't imagine they would ever say it to anyone other than those close to them.

Yup, but the writing is on the wall. No doubt about it.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
not to mention Tallon had to sign a NDA before he left.

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
never heard that. don't think Dudley had to sign one

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lots of guests reading the boards today. was it something we said???