Johnny Oduya

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
WWAWWWaaaaa? Did you just say Monty is better than Oduya?

He brings more to the table. He's a right handed shot. He WAS more physical. He can play the PP and PK... Oduya sucks. Period.

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do not agree Oduya sucks at all. I personally was happy with the signing.

To me, it is Monty that is garbage.

I will also prefer to not enter in any supporting evidence since I am always right...

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Oduya was playing bottom pairing minutes in Winnipeg, but in Chicago he's in the top four? He can't play the PP. He's not even an average PK guy. He's a left handed shot which the Hawks have plenty of. The only thing he does moderately well is move the puck, but that's only when he's not being forechecked and hit. Even then, Seabrook, Leddy, and Keith are all better passers or puck movers. What, exactly, is Oduya's strength?

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
there's nothing wrong with oduya for where he slots. some of you get easily pissy about a few bad games and forget the bigger picture. he had a fantastic stretch when he first came here...in so much he was vital in getting this team to the playoffs. yes he shit the bed in them duty so did three quarters of the team.

the contract is very fair now. as for too many blueliners? stan can fix that if he actually worked on the team on the ice not the front office and staff

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will say this... knowing that I have in the past more than willing to eat crow when it applies...

Watch him for a full year. If he still sucks, you can be assured I will eat my shit pie.

But watch him for one year.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
He brings more to the table. He's a right handed shot. He WAS more physical. He can play the PP and PK... Oduya sucks. Period.

he's done. hundred bucks he sees less than fourty games this year. otherwise i agree

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Well, no, it's really not. Montador isn't officially done yet, so really, talking about him being better than Odontya is pretty relevant.
<

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
he's done. hundred bucks he sees less than fourty games this year. otherwise i agree
OooOoOo Right handed shot,... yeah we need that, if he could ever actually play well enough to get on the ice with the puck in his hand. Monty was complete rubish last year. Horrible signing, worthless. More physical, sure.. but again. he sucked, that's like saying John Scott is better than Oduya because he was right handed, more physical, and can play the PP at least by standing in front of the net. I'm not saying Oduya is the cat's meow, bee's knees, but what the fuck are you on saying you'd rather have montador... did you even watch him last year? Best case scenario for this team is if he retires.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Well, no, it's really not. Montador isn't officially done yet, so really, talking about him being better than Odontya is pretty relevant.
<
Yeah, he's done, last year proved it whether he's hurt or not.

supraman

Liked Posts:
I will say this... knowing that I have in the past more than willing to eat crow when it applies...

Watch him for a full year. If he still sucks, you can be assured I will eat my shit pie.

But watch him for one year.

I seen enough, good enough in the regular season absolute poop in playoffs.

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I seen enough, good enough in the regular season absolute poop in playoffs.

Your opinion is crap anyway, so I take it as support of MY stance with you disagreeing. Now if you like Oduya, I might be in a pickle...

I love being right all the time... but it can be a curse.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Maybe if we offered Ryan his uncle's number we coulda got him in chicago and Odumbass could play for the icehogs

supraman

Liked Posts:
Your opinion is crap anyway, so I take it as support of MY stance with you disagreeing. Now if you like Oduya, I might be in a pickle...

I love being right all the time... but it can be a curse.

Your opinion is poop. Remember how you were gushing over Turco. How'd that work out?

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And I will ALWAYS gush for my Marty...

Ok, maybe it was because I got to see em in the Frozen Four...

<queue Michigan fight song>

supraman

Liked Posts:
And I will ALWAYS gush for my Marty...

Ok, maybe it was because I got to see em in the Frozen Four...

<queue Michigan fight song>

Just saying that you know, your judgement might suck balls.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Dont be jealous because you wish you were me, even if for one day...

Yeah I wanna be a bald late 30s guy with ADD, OCD, NWO, NWA, PCP and LOL and whatever acronym for your fucked up head.