Get Voting

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Eberle is winning, and that's bullshit. It's a Canadian website, but it doesn't mean that they can be wrong. Go in and vote for Tazer, and don't just vote once you lazy pricks.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?id=9706

phranchk

Liked Posts:
He's going to lose next round to Crosby regardless.

R K

LOL! Must be Oiler fans voting. No way is Eberle better than JT.

bri

Liked Posts:
I voted 5 times. Didn't change anything.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
I voted too. Am I now a Canadian citizen?

sth

Liked Posts:
So according to this list two of the top ten players in the NHL are Oilers? Biased much?

bri

Liked Posts:
I voted like another 15 times and it still hasn't helped

Ton

Liked Posts:
This poll is fucking stupid.

JT lost to Eberle, and Hall beat Stamkos.

Now Crosby is losing to Eberle.

Just look at this description and tell me how the hell you can even compare these two players in the same breath?

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sid the Kid has not disappointed since the Penguins made him the top pick in the 2005 draft. He's won the Art Ross Trophy, the Maurice Richard Trophy, the Hart Trophy, a Stanley Cup and an Olympic gold medal. Did we mention the golden goal?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In 434 career games, Crosby has 223 goals, 386 assists and 609 points. And don't forget the playoffs. In 68 career postseason games, Crosby has netted 33 goals and 57 assists for 90 points. Concussions have limited him to just 63 games in the last two seasons, but he's had 103 points in those games.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Eberle, drafted by Edmonton in 2008, finished the 2010-11 season with 43 points (18 goals and 25 assists) in 69 games, leading his team in scoring and ranking sixth among league rookies. Last season, he tallied a team-leading 34 goals, 42 assists and 76 points. While the Oilers are still a work in progress, the Lady Byng Trophy candidate has quickly become a cornerstone in the City of Champions.[/font]

Way to go Edmonton, you all banded together and formed a "who's better" poll into a popularity contest. I'm sure Edmonton wouldn't be picking 1st overall again if they have 2 of the top 4 players in the game. Oh well, guess they have to win at something, right?

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Does anyone really give a shit? It's a stupid fucking poll, and a perfect example of why polls are flawed most of the time.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Eberle won by fifteen fucking percent?