Farewell, Sarah Kustok

R K

Even worse when Boden or Dan Rohn do the post game on the ice.... I just tune them all out after the game...

Suppose I could care less. "oh I'll miss her"... ROTFL!

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even worse when Boden or Dan Rohn do the post game on the ice.... I just tune them all out after the game...

Suppose I could care less. "oh I'll miss her"... ROTFL!

Now I am with you on Dan Roan...never understood how he has secured that position on WGN for all those years.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
i never paid attention to her boring shit.

i should be hired to broadcast but none has the balls to put a real person on the air

period

bri

Liked Posts:
I hope they don't give it to that Tracy or Stacy chick. She is HORRIBLE.

R K

least he knew what he was talking about. Only worked in and around the game most of his life. So yea, really.

And for Meyers bri she knows more about this team than half the people posting on this board. Then again that's what happens when you cover the NHL for an extended period of time I suppose, unless your name is McGuire

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i never paid attention to her boring shit.

i should be hired to broadcast but none has the balls to put a real person on the air

period

Who really gives a shit about who's on the air before and after games....game start, turn on TV...go over, turn off TV. Give me a good on the ice product and call it a day.

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mora had a clue.

Tim Sassone certainly has a clue.

Chris Kuc has a clue...

Tracey Meyers has a clue....

I wouldn't expect them to pick someone who know what the fuck they were asking and or watching.

Like Boden replacing Mora.... I know, tits are far more important.

I read on the 300 Level that Tracey Meyers has a nice "cabose". Being an ass man(In more ways then one), the occassional gratuituous ass shot might work for me. Meyers may know her hockey, but she needs to do something about her hair and make up.

Kustok grew on me. I can't imagine the utter pain and anguish she dealt with regarding her parents situation. Like her or not, she never missed a beat after that horrific incident. Kudos to her for sucking it up and being a pro.

R K

I never looked to see if she had a nice ass. I wish her all the luck in the world just didn't care for her Hawk coverage is all.

I believe the trial starts soon.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I liked Sarah, not only because she is hot (duh) but she was involved in the community as well. Two years ago Sarah took part in the Polar Plunge while John Scott stood in the sand watching. She didn't have to do shit, yet she went out and took part.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Isn't Jako looking for a job?

I am. I would would be a perfect combination of some, not a whole lot of hockey knowledge, hard hitting lofted questions, and and a nice set of tits.

I have been told my can is pretty nice too.

bri

Liked Posts:
I am. I would would be a perfect combination of some, not a whole lot of hockey knowledge, hard hitting lofted questions, and and a nice set of tits.

Well because having a nice rack and a nice ass are on my priority list for an announcer, you definitely get my vote. Don't forget to jump up and down to jiggle your wares and all of these guys will be on board too.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Well because having a nice rack and a nice ass are on my priority list for an announcer, you definitely get my vote. Don't forget to jump up and down to jiggle your wares and all of these guys will be on board too.

Im so fat that me just breathing causes jiggles.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I read on the 300 Level that Tracey Meyers has a nice "cabose". Being an ass man(In more ways then one), the occassional gratuituous ass shot might work for me. Meyers may know her hockey, but she needs to do something about her hair and make up.

Kustok grew on me. I can't imagine the utter pain and anguish she dealt with regarding her parents situation. Like her or not, she never missed a beat after that horrific incident. Kudos to her for sucking it up and being a pro.

This, totally.

When that incident happened, I figured she'd be gone for weeks/months. She jumped right back in and kept a smile on her face the whole time.

I have all the respect in the world for that.

Tracy Meyers is definitely a a great addition.

Boden and Roan are complete jokes.

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Hawks don't give a shit about quality reporting on TV. or anywhere else, for that matter.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I thought that was just supposed to be between us?

Maiden

Liked Posts:
least he knew what he was talking about. Only worked in and around the game most of his life. So yea, really.

And for Meyers bri she knows more about this team than half the people posting on this board. Then again that's what happens when you cover the NHL for an extended period of time I suppose, unless your name is McGuire

NO SALE

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
DSCN0163.jpg