Farewell, Sarah Kustok

R K

Well because having a nice rack and a nice ass are on my priority list for an announcer, you definitely get my vote. Don't forget to jump up and down to jiggle your wares and all of these guys will be on board too.

He'd scare the shit out of Mcdonoughs new fan base. Not a chance.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Mostlly off topic, but there's something oddly hot about a Woman and a big cigar...

Tracey_Myerscopy.jpg

BigPete

Liked Posts:
Meyers may know her hockey, but she needs to do something about her hair and make up.

Meyers looks like Debbie Downer. She needs to learn how to 'give good face' for the cameras or she might as well stay on the radio.

xatruio

Liked Posts:
best of luck to Kustok, i didnt mind her, she worked during the times i didnt watch cuz the game wasnt on, like that one dude with the black people in his avatars said

meyers, personally, i think is cuter plus has actual hockey knowledge. Hope she is used more, but her current insider reports are good enough.

Fucking Dan Roan is such a jackass... i remember at the 2nd convention (the only one i went to) he asked Hammer what itd be like doing the premiere in his homeland during a D-man panel......hammer politely, yet tinged with youre-a-dumbass tone replied, "well, im from sweden, but......"

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No shit Sherlock.

Hey what do you think about these fans?.... ROTFL

At least find someone who knows about the game! Tracey Meyers would do.

I know most idiots care more about what they look like... Sarah who? Yea...

Never liked Kustok even as eye-candy, but i don't go for tanned blondes. Plus, her face is kinda weird to me but ahh well.

Meyers though...she has the perpetual scared shitless look on her face. I don't really mind her, but it's kinda funny.

The Hawks don't give a shit about quality reporting on TV. or anywhere else, for that matter.

Sad but true.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Not to sound like a male chauvinist pig, but I never took sports seriously when a female is bringing the news. I think many may agree but will never admit to it.

whiteevo

Liked Posts:
meyers speaks weird on TV but looks fuckable in that pic. carry on.