Farewell, Sarah Kustok

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I read on the 300 Level that Tracey Meyers has a nice "cabose". Being an ass man(In more ways then one), the occassional gratuituous ass shot might work for me. Meyers may know her hockey, but she needs to do something about her hair and make up.

ass-man-kramer-green-1973-chevrolet-impala.jpg

Lampshade_gurl

Liked Posts:
Too bad I'm not a skinny bitch....I'd love to have that job....interviewing all the players. I probably wouldn't last that long if I'm working for CSN cause of two things

1. I'd have a beet red face cause I'd be super shy. Who wants to see a reporter with a red face

2. Id want to do my own thang. I'd ask the nitty gritty questions....not something stupid like...."OMG....are you single?" I could careless.

Ill just keep on dreaming. Anyways I wish Sarah the best of luck on her new gig. Honestly...all she had was a pretty face and Shoot the Puck...and that's bout it. I don't know why but she seemed nervous or loosing her train of thought sometimes when asking questions.....maybe cause all them Hawk players be looking FINE.....lol! (You know I had to add the Puck bunny comment)

DBQHawkFan

Liked Posts:
[sup]I will miss Sarah. Her smile is awesome. There is something about Tracey Meyers that really bugs the shit out of me. What is wrong with her mouth when she talks? Very strange mouth action. I can't stand watching her. She may know hockey better than Sarah, but that is wierd. Good luck Sarah![/sup]

Maiden

Liked Posts:
Maybe Ruuttu can do post game interviews from the bench on CSN. Can';t be any worse.

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
dont care, waiting for hockey to start

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I'm am hugely disappointed that this has gone 4 pages without scantily clad pics of her.... For shame IHN... for shame.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm am hugely disappointed that this has gone 4 pages without scantily clad pics of her.... For shame IHN... for shame.

Is there any out there? I can't see her posing for pics like that.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Is there any out there? I can't see her posing for pics like that.
I can't see her doing that either... which is why it was said tongue in cheek, considering most of the threads go there anyway.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I guess we did get a Jako and a Debbie Downer though...

supraman

Liked Posts:
Anyone want pictures of me scantily clad?

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Of course that is your opinion.

I will miss Sarah and frankly I am amazed she is leaving her hometown market. She is not an investigative reporter nor do I think that someone in that capacity needs to be. She has a great smile, a hometown favorite, a terrific personality and the looks to go along with it. I don't think the person doing an ice fan puck shooting needs to have a bachelor degree in professional hockey or to ask a prearranged question or two after the game of one of the players. She was great at what she did IMO. Part of me wonders if the whole parent travesty has something to do with her wanting to get away from the memories and away from here.

The whole mom getting murdered by your father thing might prompt a desire for a change of scenery.