Corey Crawford Appreciation Thread

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you for putting up Vezina like numbers so far this year.

Thank you for bailing out your team when they've been awful.

1.99 GAA

.923 SV%

Keep on truckin big guy, I was definitely a doubter your whole career and hope that you prove me wrong.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Been exciting so far......... not only the entire team but Corey definitely deserves his share of accolades as well.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Shouldn't you be sleeping off your long night of hanging out with 15 year old girls at a punk rock concert???????????

im telling you i have never been to a louder concert in my life. was the weirdest shit eeeeever and im embarrassed to have been a part of it. are you happy now???

corik crawqvist

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Any truth to the rumor Crawford has started a Duncan Keith appreciation thread for the 2 goals he's saved?

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's been Aces so far this year.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Feels good being Rexy lately, since I was one of, if not the only Crawford and Hjalmarsson supporter this summer.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
all hail rexy!!!

you and me both on crawford. this was and still is going to be the statement season for him. i didnt think he was all that bad last year anyways. wasnt spectacular but wasnt a panik moment in my eyes.

i always have liked hammer. im glad he is still here. only thoughts i had about him were what trade options were available to bolster center but now that q has his head out of his ass and stan appears to be getting his fingers off coaching decissions things feel good right now.

plus as many have said last year was a new roster which needed some time. fat was trimmed with brunette gone and morrison not stealing ice time from the younger hungrier kids.

hawks are probably still going to go through a slump at some point but for now all is good and right.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Crawford has played well, but let's see where he ends the season at before we all start hailing him as a Vezina candidate.

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
all hail rexy!!!

you and me both on crawford. this was and still is going to be the statement season for him. i didnt think he was all that bad last year anyways. wasnt spectacular but wasnt a panik moment in my eyes.

i always have liked hammer. im glad he is still here. only thoughts i had about him were what trade options were available to bolster center but now that q has his head out of his ass and stan appears to be getting his fingers off coaching decissions things feel good right now.

plus as many have said last year was a new roster which needed some time. fat was trimmed with brunette gone and morrison not stealing ice time from the younger hungrier kids.

hawks are probably still going to go through a slump at some point but for now all is good and right.

That's what Sal said too, after offering up Mike to the enemy.

Ton

Liked Posts:
I agree with TCD... way to jinx him!

Where's the Garbutt appreciation thread?

Ton

Liked Posts:
I guess there is no jinx.

Can you make an appreciation thread for Saad so he can score and be the #1 star of the game?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess there is no jinx.

Can you make an appreciation thread for Saad so he can score and be the #1 star of the game?

I am not a mercenary/vigilante. I do things only for the good of others if I feel the time is right.

The liver oracle and his drinking habits has decided it is not Saad's time yet.

Carry on, as will I with drinking.

6-0-0

You're welcome IHN.

PS. Ton (self proclaimed goalie) puts lemon squirts into his shots and is a gayboy.

Ton

Liked Posts:
I am not a mercenary/vigilante. I do things only for the good of others if I feel the time is right.

The liver oracle and his drinking habits has decided it is not Saad's time yet.

Carry on, as will I with drinking.

6-0-0

You're welcome IHN.

PS. Ton (self proclaimed goalie) puts lemon squirts into his shots and is a gayboy.

I also wear ties