NBA Live 10 PS3 Adidas Live Run Team???

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I´m on my way.

Pink, you got the game?

Newskool, what about you? Could you connect your PS3 to the internet?

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
no. i've had so much hwk to do, that i havent gotten around playing videos.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
question. I am new to nba live 2010. I played a total of 8 games and I am 0-8. I have been playing on pro the whole time. I stay close and sometimes have big leads until the 4th when star players just start going off and my shots stop going off and I start turning the ball over. I tried playing on rookie and it was just no fun because I won by 40. I need help on improving. Give me tips.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Giving tips from here is pretty hard because I don´t know what kind of ball you play. So if u join the team I think u will improve faster.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
kay i bought the game.

my ps3 id is" wonderlustking ". i was listening to a lot of gogol bordello when i made my id.

i have to warn you though, i'm not very good. I'm still inclined to use the controls for 2k10, so i tend to do a crossover instead of shoot, throw alley oops instead of play calling, etc.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
No problem guys we won´t play for a championship trophy. We´re just playing for fun, improving and playing nice team basketball. :)

Pink, I will add and invite you in a couple of minutes!

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Newskoolbulls wrote:
question. I am new to nba live 2010. I played a total of 8 games and I am 0-8. I have been playing on pro the whole time. I stay close and sometimes have big leads until the 4th when star players just start going off and my shots stop going off and I start turning the ball over. I tried playing on rookie and it was just no fun because I won by 40. I need help on improving. Give me tips.
I've only played the game once, but I think it'll help if you just keep going to the basket and get fouled. If you're playing as the Bulls, try to screen Rose and have him attack the basket. That's usually what works for me when I'm down. Whatever you do, don't start jacking up jumpshots and making bad passes. It's a learning process. If you play with these guys I'm sure you'll improve too.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
So pinkie I sent you a friend request.

You´re close to make the team ;)

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pinkie, I invited you to join the team. Check out your news in NBA Live 10.

Newskool, any news?

Right now we´re playing almost every day, especially before Bulls games.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
haha sorry about today. i've been busy with school, so i haven't played much nba live. plus 2k sucked me back in by improving deng's and hinrich's play in the game. i'll play more of it today, then i'll suck far less next time.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don´t worry about that Pinki.

We try to play at least before every Bulls game. In reality we´re playing every day so far :)

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
In June, i imagine i'll be playing more. right now, i use my play station to play music while i study, so i'm not playing games on it often. April 29th, is the last week of classes. finals will start after that. mark it down, i'll play more starting that day.

:)